• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

GUkrJ2J.png

Cloud power will fix everything. MS will be fine.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/06/05/new-nhl-14-trailer-focuses-on-fighting#more-77954

EA Sports today released the latest trailer for NHL 14 and this one spotlights the Enforcer Engine which utilizes technology from the Fight Night series to create what is said to be the “most authentic and exhilarating hockey fighting experience ever”. The fights now feature a third person perspective, physics-based punch targeting, player size differentiation, user-controlled celebrations afterwards, and damage that remains through the entirety of the game.

I can now kick Bob's ass AND possibly teabag him on the ice?

Excellent

BigAT

Hockey fighting has yet to be as good as it was in Blades of Steel.

Loser of the fight is the only one to get a penalty!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
State of Decay is pretty cool. Even with all its technical issues. No co-op is a huge bummer, though.

[/BobBlog]

Mrbob

Shame about the lack of co op. Would have put the game in insta buy territory for me.

I'll hold out for the PC version as well.

Somnia

PS4 now has the following F2P games:

Planetside 2
DC Universe
Backlight Retribution
Warframe
Warthunder
Doki Doki Universe

Rumored:
Everquest Next
Dust 514

Mrbob

Wait till Blizzard announces Titan PS4 console exclusive at E3. The real Titan, not that imitation garbage Respawn is making.

Blizzard has to show up again, don't they? Had a weird tease of commentary at the PS4 unveil.

Somnia

Wait till Blizzard announces Titan PS4 console exclusive at E3. The real Titan, not that imitation garbage Respawn is making.

Blizzard has to show up again, don't they? Had a weird tease of commentary at the PS4 unveil.

Sorry to break it to you, but that shit got dumped and restarted and now aiming for 2016.

Mrbob

Titan is never coming out unless WoW completely crashes and burns. I think there are still over 8 million subscribers?

Maybe by 2020 we'll see it.

Ferny

So we got a Sony knob slobber in here and enough hyperbole to fill up Adam Sesslers head...did I enter the Gaming side?

eznark

Banned
The Eve guys seemed pretty adamant that Dust was not going to move to the next gen consoles.

Just played a bit of Marvel Heroes. Nice little diablo clone.

Ferny

The Eve guys seemed pretty adamant that Dust was not going to move to the next gen consoles.

Just played a bit of Marvel Heroes. Nice little diablo clone.

It has a feel of D2 to it. It gets a lot better once you get passed level 15 or so.

Ferny

yeah marvel is pretty cool. i'd never buy any of those character packs though. $80 for the avengers pack!? lulz

They were $60 but went up after the game launched. You really don't have to buy any since the heroes drop in game. Ive found 2 character myself while playing and costumes as well.

eznark

Banned
Woah, I didn't know characters drop. Let's get a Marvel Heroes night going!

Yeah, I didn't even look at the store, just played through the tutorial as Hawkeye. Not sure I will ever load it up again but it's not terrible. Looks a lot better than I expected. The FTP shit is pretty gross though it sounds like.

lulz getting a 39? GTFO

when I was watching him on camera his balls were basically rocketing from his club straight to the hole, in short range and in putting

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was gonna turn to hockey then realized I wouldn't even know what channel to look for and gave up.

Top Bottom