• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
I was gonna turn to hockey then realized I wouldn't even know what channel to look for and gave up.

I had the same problem when I tried to watch that Bucks playoff game. It was on TBS or something and it took me forever to find it. I do like that they are airing these longer playoff sports on more niche networks though since it allows them to do in-depth before and after analysis. NBCS puts on a fucking fantastic production.

Somnia

Titanfall sounds pretty good. I need to see it in action though. I wonder if it's on the scale of a Planetside 2 or not...

eznark

Banned
Thanks, I was super confused.

It's interesting that it's going to be an exclusive and always-online required game. I bet that will make some kids stop caring about getting xboned. I imagine the louder (and more financially impactful) protestations will come from PC gamers who refuse to play anything on Origin.

Mrbob

Are District 9 and Bladerunner similar in tone?

No, weird comparison.

MS has to be pissed right now. Their "big" E3 exclusive got leaked early. Well, semi exclusive I guess, since there is also a PC version.

GI must have pulled the digital version. I just checked and it is not available. Damage is already done, might as well post it again for everyone to download.

Mrbob

Reading comprehension, you need to learn you some.

Edit: If Rare is bringing back BattleToads and its not Kinect garbage I will have to get Xboned. Especially since it sounds like Crackdown 3 is real.

TheCrow

Thanks, I was super confused.

It's interesting that it's going to be an exclusive and always-online required game. I bet that will make some kids stop caring about getting xboned. I imagine the louder (and more financially impactful) protestations will come from PC gamers who refuse to play anything on Origin.

It's looking like Titanfall will only be a timed exclusive, according to crazy buttocks.

Mrbob

NBA playoffs feel like they are as long as the regular season.

It's looking like Titanfall will only be a timed exclusive, according to crazy buttocks.

Teh Butt0x said it will be a one year exclusive on Xbone.

Also, MS going on E3 lockdown:

vioJc8O.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I feel like I'm subscribed to some RSS feed in this thread that I dont wanna be subscribed to.

And I'm not talking about DOTA

Ferny

Yup but everything else about what they're doing sounds great to me. Being able to give games to friends and no issues with trade ins either. It's all on the publisher.

Mrbob

Holy shit you can only be offline for an hour if it isn't your main console?

With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movie

Mrbob

Before anyone gets on me for antiXbox BIASSSS I expect Sony to have something similar in place.

Next gen: Consumers get boned.

Before anyone gets on me for antiXbox BIASSSS I expect Sony to have something similar in place.

Next gen: Consumers get boned.

They've already said no Internet connection is required for ps4 so no it's not exactly the same. Don't let people back you down bob! Stand firm in your Sony love!

Ferny

They've already said no Internet connection is required for ps4 so no it's not exactly the same. Don't let people back you down bob! Stand firm in your Sony love!

Uhh where did they say this?

Sony's game studios chief, Shuhei Yoshida, told reporters that any requirement for users to register a game online in order to play it would be left to game publishers. Sony won't require that.
I see. Well good news for gamers. Just sounds like online passes on that system pretty much.

Ferny

Nah I don't think they changed it. I just hadn't heard them confirm anything regarding it. Monday shall be interesting.

Top Bottom