• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its a shame. Ive used Gamefly through different spots of this gen and currently use RedBox to knock out certain single player games here and there. I hope this anti-consumer BS has an actual negative impact on them. Though id guess not.

Mrbob

They've already said no Internet connection is required for ps4 so no it's not exactly the same. Don't let people back you down bob! Stand firm in your Sony love!

Lost a moment of clarity but I'm back!

yTulCyw.png

iTxQ7Y4ExeNe1.gif

Cerny also alluded in a GameChangers interview from last November that they wouldn't completely bend over the consumer. We'll see soon enough! The ball is now in Sony's court to secure next gen on Monday.

eznark

Banned
I'm pretty glad that I am already feeling like video games aren't really my thing anymore. I'd be devastated if I was like 20 and this shit was happening.

Oh well. I think I'm going to buy a warlock outfit.

CB3

Lost a moment of clarity but I'm back!

yTulCyw.png

iTxQ7Y4ExeNe1.gif

Cerny also alluded in a GameChangers interview from last November that they wouldn't completely bend over the consumer. We'll see soon enough! The ball is now in Sony's court to secure next gen on Monday.

Im curious what made you post this with the gif, then seemingly minutes later add in a junk picture of a twitter message from some nobody.

You need posting standards.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDsZsyMTJY

Ramirez

I'll be shocked if Sony doesn't have at least some kind of system that is similar. I feel like EA dropping their online fee is a pretty big sign.

eznark

Banned
Kind of looking like it won't matter which console the league is on as long as EA is publishing the only football game in town.

eznark

Banned
I'll be on around 10 like always. Fucking mlb.tvis out though so I might actually be fully focused which has to be a bad thing.

Colasante

Kind of looking like it won't matter which console the league is on as long as EA is publishing the only football game in town.

We need that PS4 streaming! Other than that, I'm sure we'll be equally fucked by the anti-consumer policies on both systems.

eznark

Banned
We need that PS4 streaming! Other than that, I'm sure we'll be equally fucked by the anti-consumer policies on both systems.

I was thinking this morning as I was running that I should get a new hobby. I started looking into brewing beer. I guess I could also meet my family.

i feel like MS should've just come out and presented this as a DD system. reading about it, that's pretty much what it is! from that angle, i mean whatever. i'm not going to buy it at launch but i would buy it if it were cheap ($200 or less).

this is basically what steambox was described as with more expensive games and a subscription fee

CB3

I continue to give lebron too much credit this post season. Dude just refuses to take over 4th quarters in close games like he should.

eznark

Banned
Stop big timing us and come play dota.
1 game isn't enough!

You guys and your 'jobs' and having to go to bed. Being all responsible and shit...

disgusting!

You logged off so fast! I would've played more. I wanted to see my bad ass Golem wreck more shit!

it's a lot better than watching the boys of summer charge from the bench to exchange pillow fights like they do in baseball

and then throw balls at each other cause they mad

eznark

Banned
it's a lot better than watching the boys of summer charge from the bench to exchange pillow fights like they do in baseball

and then throw balls at each other cause they mad

Except that those fights don't result in any difference in the outcome of the game.

Except that those fights don't result in any difference in the outcome of the game.
and neither does a point or a foul in a 48 min game that is constantly changing

and the fact that nobody posts anything about the other team cause everybody is obssessed with taking down the champs

eznark

Banned
Free throws have no impact on the game? I haven't watched in years but holy shit. The NBA is further gone that I thought.

I came here to escape the horrible NBA thread and it's Kobe discussion DURING the finals and I come here to get trolled by you guys :(

I'm officially homeless.

Smokey

and neither does a point or a foul in a 48 min game that is constantly changing

and the fact that nobody posts anything about the other team cause everybody is obssessed with taking down the champs

Because LeBron literally and emphatically said he isn't a flopper. One of the most ridiculous statements I've heard. At least wade kind of owned up to it even if he is a bitch and a horrible Robin. . Then Lebron goes out the next game and acts like he was shot in the head when he 'hit' David west.

Because LeBron literally and emphatically said he isn't a flopper. One of the most ridiculous statements I've heard. At least wade kind of owned up to it even if he is a bitch and a horrible Robin. . Then Lebron goes out the next game and acts like he was shot in the head when he 'hit' David west.

When do you want to complete the sweep

and by the sweep I mean me sweeping you

Smokey

When do you want to complete the sweep

and by the sweep I mean me sweeping you

I'm going to get one with the sorry pacers. I thought it was kind of funny how they mirrored the real pacers when we played. Can't make shit and throwing the ball to no one.

Paul George has a green release 9/10 times and clanks off the back rim.

Top Bottom