• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

SCEA employee has been dropping some hints in the Sony E3 thread:

GopherD said:
Does anyone know what the sound of 2500 jaws hitting the floor at the same time sounds like?

You soon will.

GopherD said:
There are so many really frustrated devs at the moment who will be trying to gain attention for some damn amazing work over the next few days, and its getting drowned in (justifiably) negative shit.

If the industry decides to allow corporate wanks to throw handbags at 10 paces, then let them. Let's remember what makes us excited about working and playing in this field. Hype it up!

And let Nomura's Return be EPIC :)

GopherD said:
What the hell? I leave for 15 minutes and you brought the place down already, Bird?

A man, both wise and weathered, stood up in front of you all and said...

"Let nothing come between the platform and the joy of play"

Mrbob

I'm king of what I do. Not worried.

Also, Sony adding more games to PS Plus:

8975999184_8566aca932_z.jpg

Uncharted 3, Xcom, and uhhh, LBP Karting WOOOO.

Sony really wants those PS Plus subs.

eznark

Banned
Play through xcom ten more times? Fuck yes Sony!

I reading through an old HBR as I wait for this fucking clown to stop pretending he has more important people to talk to than me and there is a little feature on EA using analytical and market research in making publishing and promotion decisions. Fucking tired of video games man.

Play through xcom ten more times? Fuck yes Sony!

I reading through an old HBR as I wait for this fucking clown to stop pretending he has more important people to talk to than me and there is a little feature on EA using analytical and market research in making publishing and promotion decisions. Fucking tired of video games man.

all we need is dota

lulz consoles

Ez, you like to play support chars right?

Might want to try some crystal maiden after her buff. Put one point into her Arcane Aura and by lvl 3 she is already 3+mana/sec regen. From very early on you can pretty much spam all her freeze and slow spells now. She is super fucking squishy though. Gotta play super cautious. Just played a hard bot game and went 1/2/20

Get a shadow blade on her and your pretty much always in the thick of things fucking shit up for the other team

Nightz

Well it looks like my PC's motherboard just gave up on me. :( Built this thing in 2010 so I guess it was time to build a new one anyway, but this sucks. No Dota for me for a while, and I'll have to actually use my consoles for gaming.

eznark

Banned
Fucking gaming side is nothing but rookie Bobs c/p'ing talking points with zero finesse or creativity. Such a waste of money.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Is anyone getting animal crossing? I don't know what you can do over the internet with others but it could be interesting.
Fucking game. I was remembering how I spent a ton of time on the GameCube one and an urge to get this one came out of no where.

I tried to get into the Animal Crossing games a few times. The game always looks way more fun than it actually is. I won't let myself be tricked a 3rd time!

edit---

In unrelated and uninteresting news, joinDota.com is my new favorite website and Team Liquid is my fav team! U-S-A U-S-A

Now if some of the pros would just show SK some love :(

eznark

Banned
Is anyone getting animal crossing? I don't know what you can do over the internet with others but it could be interesting.
Fucking game. I was remembering how I spent a ton of time on the GameCube one and an urge to get this one came out of no where.

I've never played one but I on the last mansion in Luigi so I will probably grab it. I have zero clue what they are. Are they like FarmVille?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've never played one but I on the last mansion in Luigi so I will probably grab it. I have zero clue what they are. Are they like FarmVille?

The best comparison is probably a mix of harvest moon and... Sim city? Maybe more like the Sims but you only control one person. Its really hard to explain and I can't even tell you why I loved the GameCube version. Its got online town visiting for 4 people at a time according to the OT so it could be fun if we have a few.

Top Bottom