• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I forgot how to play this game. What the heck am I supposed to do?
Buy a shovel and net. Sell fruit and shells for money. Collect fossils and bugs for the museum. 10000 bells for the down payment for your house.

Smokey

Bungie <3 Sony

hands.jpg

Now you don't have a choice, Ramirez.

It kind of pains me that I'm going to have to use this controller as my main in the console arena

:l

Animal Crossing, really dudes?

why you hating tho TH

CB3

This is a relaxing thing. I'll totally give this to my daughter as her first game.

Yep. Easy to just mess around for a few minutes a couple times a day

Edit: I got midna's mask from twilight princess. Pretty cool

Ferny

All this AC talk makes me want to get a 3DS but I don't know if I could justify getting it for just one game although I loved AC on the GC.

Name: Gold
Town: Founders
Fruit: Cherry
Friend Code: 2938-6413-8817

I already have EZ and CB on my list, but I added Nightz, Crow, and Bob (I think that's everyone.). So swing by town and scoop up some cherrys. Not much to look at yet because Tom Nook is a cunt, but we're getting there

CB3

Name: Gold
Town: Founders
Fruit: Cherry
Friend Code: 2938-6413-8817

I already have EZ and CB on my list, but I added Nightz, Crow, and Bob (I think that's everyone.). So swing by town and scoop up some cherrys. Not much to look at yet because Tom Nook is a cunt, but we're getting there

I'll come by and grab some. I forgot to leave a tree with peaches so if people need those see crow or hopefully ill have more tomorrow.

CB3

When you have someone in your town or you're in another town hit the bottom left icon and tap their name to make them a best friend. It expands communication options I believe.

Top Bottom