• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

DCX

DCX
dcx im going to transfer commish to you in a few mins!

in other news, i downloaded the wiiU system update. makes things quite a bit faster but its still slower than it should be. also downloaded the new rayman app/trials thing. damn the game looks so good and it plays as good as it looks! stupid ass ubisoft delaying the wiiU release

Thank you sir :)

DCX

DCX

DCX
I have advanced to the resigning period. Anyone interested in a final zombie season let me know.

DCX

Trasher

So-It-Begins.gif

BigAT

I swear to god every time I get the robber off one of my own tiles someone rolls a god damn seven the very next god damn turn.

lol in all my years of playing this i have never run out of developmental cards

i have been ready to win this shit for the last thirty turns ;_;

you have got to be fucking kidding me

i just realized i coulud have built a road and settlement off to the side, but i was so focused on getting more soldiers and cities. fuuuuuck

BigAT

you have got to be fucking kidding me

i just realized i coulud have built a road and settlement off to the side, but i was so focused on getting more soldiers and cities. fuuuuuck

Me either. I actually thought I won when I played that settlement like 30 minutes ago.

Suckers, this is my second and third game EVER and I won both. Go play the tutorial!

I thought I had it wrapped up with two ports and cities everywhere

he took all the good d cards, and i could never soldier. soooo many turns i came close

im down for more

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah that was pretty good. At the end there I was running into some awful luck so my goal was to just get that damn longest road.

Colasante

I wish I still had my copy of Madden just to see what a DCX-commissioned league would look like. The $35 or however many dollars I got for it are worth it though.

TheCrow

I wish I still had my copy of Madden just to see what a DCX-commissioned league would look like. The $35 or however many dollars I got for it are worth it though.

I still need to ship my copy to amazon. Unfortunately it doesn't look like many people are going to stick around.

rinse82

How many people are actually playing Zombie finale season of Madden? 4?

Who are the key free agents? I'll log in to make some bids for shits and giggles.

Top Bottom