• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

DCX

DCX
How many people are actually playing Zombie finale season of Madden? 4?

Who are the key free agents? I'll log in to make some bids for shits and giggles.
I just put people I know are done on autopilot and by tonight I should know who is or isn't. Log on..have some fun. I'm shooting for a weekend draft. Even if its two people lol

DCX

McNei1y

I just out people I know are done on autopilot and by tonight I should know who is or isn't. Log on..have some fun. I'm shooting for a weekend draft. Even if its two people lol

DCX

I'll be around for sure. It might say I'm on autopilot but I'll change it at some point.

Birdman02

I just put people I know are done on autopilot and by tonight I should know who is or isn't. Log on..have some fun. I'm shooting for a weekend draft. Even if its two people lol

DCX

I'm gonna put in some bids tonight. I might be forced to let Vilma hit FA. :(

What time are you advancing to the next stage?

BigAT

I liked Drive, but I also like making fun of it. I guess that's the kind of complex dichotomy that makes me A REAL HUMAN BEING.

McNei1y

I saw that comic strip before seeing the movie and I had always remembered it. I thought it was making fun of that scene alone... luckily, it delivered in the end as well. I enjoyed Drive, though. The movie had a different tone to it. It was welcoming.

Are you going to boot everyone before you start this sham season, DCX? That way we have accurate lifetime records for all the coaches?

Mrbob

I need to purchase Blood Dragon tonight.

Is bob a Sony bot?

Serious question

Ps - let's play beisbol bob

I defend truth and justice against fanboys. It's a tough cause but one I'm willing to take on.

Also, not home right now so I can't play. :( I'll be home in an hour or two.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I ordered a points card from best buy since they had 400 Bonus points last week and they are taking their sweet ass time getting it to me. Blood dragon is gonna have to wait.

DCX

DCX
10pm deadline for stage 2. Seems like its only a few of us and we can get this to pre draft status pretty soon.

Top Bottom