• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

It will be interesting to see if the wild card, Valve, shows up anywhere tomorrow.

I can't believe they are happy with the direction MS is taking right now.

Maybe they are sitting out E3? Would suck if Valve was a no show.

TheCrow

Why the fuck does he post like that?
So his style of writing isn't parsed out from professional emails or other correspondence. Plus he won't be directly quoted by websites for rumors.

btw it's interesting to see that he had over 100 lifetime posts a couple days ago but now it only shows 80ish. He has some serous pull here and that's why everyone thinks he's legit.

It will be interesting to see if the wild card, Valve, shows up anywhere tomorrow.

I can't believe they are happy with the direction MS is taking right now.

Maybe they are sitting out E3? Would suck if Valve was a no show.
I don't think they ever had much of a presence at e3. Kinda like Rockstar, I don't think they need it.

Mrbob

I don't think they ever had much of a presence at e3. Kinda like Rockstar, I don't think they need it.

Too many insiders on this forum. The only reason I think Valve may show up tomorrow is Demonite has been doing a countdown with images from games in the Sony E3 thread. He said he picked every game for a reason. Found here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61587061&postcount=12568

For 11 days left he chose HL2 Episode 2. May mean nothing, though. Who knows. We'll find out in under 24 hours!

So I'm thinking about selling my wii for a 3DS, maybe. Is there even a reason to keep my wii anymore? It just stays there and the blue light has been glowing for months

eznark

Banned
Demands for public works projects, forced debt, an unelected mayor, mandatory homeowners association? This second day of Animal Crossing is a motherfucking dystopian nightmare.

When Community gets shut down lets all meet in the Dota MaddenGAF channel.

Nightz

Man, gotta wait 30 more minutes for the store to open. My pockets are full and I need to sell my stuff!

I have the day off today so I'll be around in AC if you guys wanna visit towns and stuff.

Man, gotta wait 30 more minutes for the store to open. My pockets are full and I need to sell my stuff!

I have the day off today so I'll be around in AC if you guys wanna visit towns and stuff.

you should be running real life errands to fix your dota box instead of collecting virtual fruit!

Nightz

you should be running real life errands to fix your dota box instead of collecting virtual fruit!

Well I narrowed it down to either a faulty power supply or a faulty motherboard. Ordered a new power supply and it's arriving today. Hoping that fixes it, but if not, I'll be ordering the rest of my parts today.

Demands for public works projects, forced debt, an unelected mayor, mandatory homeowners association? This second day of Animal Crossing is a motherfucking dystopian nightmare.

When Community gets shut down lets all meet in the Dota MaddenGAF channel.

I said the same fucking thing this morning to my girlfriend. But on a less Brave New World note, I've got a date with Portia the Dalmation at 5 today, a brand new Captain's hat to go with my curly mustache, a pretty fucking sweet slide shaped like an elephant, and a new town member moving in. Pretty exciting day in the town of Founders

Mrbob

MS put console gaming one foot in the grave today. Save us tonight, Sony. Or I'll take the 500 bucks I have lying around and get a new video card.

Smokey

Best news of the day was based DICE bringing back Commander Mode in BF4 and squads are now 5 players. Console players not going to know how to handle 64 players. They also said 60 fps although if that's the case no way is it native 1080p.

Nightz

tumblr_mo7m8sC2E41r03eaxo1_r1_400.gif

Ramirez

I'm hoping The Order is like L4D, fast paced and not your typical "wave" horde mode garbage.

Also, was pretty stoked to see that Madden actually looked like the CG trailer!

I'm hoping The Order is like L4D, fast paced and not your typical "wave" horde mode garbage.

Also, was pretty stoked to see that Madden actually looked like the CG trailer!

go watch the CG trailer again. looks like ass and even current gen madden looks better in most spots in the up close review angles

Mrbob

MS can't be oblivious to everything which is going on. Poll from Giant Bomb chat:

KRftdSo.jpg

Xbone is already in trouble being 100 bucks more. But 100 bucks more plus DRM from hell is a beat down of epic proportions. I hope MS isn't arrogant enough to go through with their current plan. Even if MS changes the damage is already done. Sony won the PR war. But at least they can try to begin the healing process.

Also, you guys can't ever get enough of Jim Sterling:

untitledv8qwr.png

Edit:

PS Plus for 12 month card for $39.99 at Best Buy right now:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...ht=n&ci_src=11138&ref=39&CJPID=6149513&loc=01

eznark

Banned
Yeah I thought it looked fine. Not spectacular or anything. But it sucks that in one of their features "our linemen are awesome now" that there was a sick suction block.

Top Bottom