• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
So digging holes everywhere in other people's towns is proper etiquette, right goldy?

How did I crash the game? I just left town.

So digging holes everywhere in other people's towns is proper etiquette, right goldy?

How did I crash the game? I just left town.

It crashed the game and have an error when you tried to leave. Karma for all the holes you and Crow were digging!

All you guys have such cool things already. My town blows for accessories. All I've received are some shitty shirts and a curly mustache. I wants Midnas hat or goggles or whatever the fuck EZ was wearing -__-

TheCrow

It crashed the game and have an error when you tried to leave. Karma for all the holes you and Crow were digging!

All you guys have such cool things already. My town blows for accessories. All I've received are some shitty shirts and a curly mustache. I wants Midnas hat or goggles or whatever the fuck EZ was wearing -__-

My pilots hat is great but a curly mustache sounds pretty good too.

I'm not letting you jerks into my town!
I helped clean it up, a bit.

Somnia

what-the-fuck-is-going-on-here.jpg

We need McNeily and AT back... PLEASE

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No. When do they come back? There is nothing to do in my game right now.

Bugs and fish change during the day cycle. You can always collect and donate/sell them.

You can get all the tools besides the axe and slingshot by talking up the dog in the mayor office and completing those mini quests

TheCrow

Yup. Holy shit three days...the fuck am I supposed to do in this game?

I think you'll finally be able to mess with the mayor stuff tomorrow. There's always finding the money rock, bug hunting, fishing, fossils, and filling out your house. Animal Crossing is really a game where you don't need to invest long play sessions to get things done.

Ramirez

I played the original AC, and what you guys are talking about is exactly what that game was about, have they literally not changed anything about it after all of these years? lol

CB3

I played the original AC, and what you guys are talking about is exactly what that game was about, have they literally not changed anything about it after all of these years? lol

You can say that about most games. It has enough changes but the core is mostly the same.

All the #GOOS songs sound like generic pop ballads that have been around since the mid 90's. Hasn't stopped you!

TheCrow

Animal crossing is still animal crossing and that's exactly what i want. But they did make you the mayor this time plus theres the improvements to everything.

Edit: I can't catch this fucking shark. >_<

You can say that about most games. It has enough changes but the core is mostly the same.

All the #GOOS songs sound like generic pop ballads that have been around since the mid 90's. Hasn't stopped you!

there is a lot of truth in this post

in other news, not only does that fucking leech tom nook want $10k for the house, the bitch is open bullshit hours! i would pay $10k to vandalize his store at night

Mrbob

I know you guys will be disappointed, but I have to work during the day tomorrow so I won't be able to give my typical expert analysis during the MS conference. I'll have to catch up with the action on my phone.

CB3

in other news, not only does that fucking leech tom nook want $10k for the house, the bitch is open bullshit hours! i would pay $10k to vandalize his store at night

That's only the initial payment. He will be gouging you for a while. I remember the upgrades in the GC one being fucking expensive.

Use your powers as mayor to shut Tom Nook's business down and watch him grovel on the streets while you build a statue of yourself where his store used to be and charge him a looking fee for everytime he sees the statue. At least that is my plan

Ramirez

But most games are actually fun, AC is just life, but worse.

But most games are actually fun, AC is just life, but worse.

i wouldn't say there is anything exciting about it like playing a FPS or sports game, but it is very relaxing and entertaining. not every game has to have your heart racing ramirez!

in somewhat related news, my body is ready for the last of us on friday!

Mrbob

All hail teh butt0x. He knows things. More than almost anyone else.

Xbone is shaping up to be one of the biggest clusterfucks in console history.

just when you though microsoft couldn't do any worse we get this, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581089, saying that we haven't seen the worst of the DRM policies.

But the bees! Nightz say firsthand what kind of mayhem they can unleash.

i saw that but i'm not sure what could make it worse? maybe it's not a check in every 24 hours but actually always online? another good question posed in that thread: if we have xbox 360 and xbone, are we going to have to pay for 2 xbl gold memberships?

p.s.

Fable 3 is free on XBL right now. not sure if it's a glitch or what. i don't even want to play the game but i got it anyways just incase maybe one day i did

Top Bottom