• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I have oranges sitting in front of my train station all busheled up. Can you just come in whenever you want? I don't really get the online.

I did get a watering can though. And my approval is 100% so now I am just waiting on the permit. FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

Thanks for the shirt, CB!

DMczaf

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
Least impressed by Madden 25's next-gen. Did not stand out to me as a huge leap from the 360/PS3 version I had played minutes prior.

On the plus side, he's been rather positive on what he has seen of current gen Madden.

If Madden PS4 is just current gen Madden (with all the modes of current gen) at 1080p with better graphics, then I am in.

I think we both have to be playing and you have to open the gate. We can probably do it tonight. I also have some stuff for you specifically I found at the shops. I'll bring them by

Nightz

My apples have grown back, so I'll open up my gates later today if you guys want to grab some. Also, I'm banning FMT from my town.

eznark

Banned
So when you guys get new fruits do you plant them in your town? Also, does your town ever expand? Can you ever get bigger pockets?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So when you guys get new fruits do you plant them in your town? Also, does your town ever expand? Can you ever get bigger pockets?

Plant them. Those foreign fruits will sell for more in your town, so its good to have those trees.

I want the island to open seems. Seems like another layer of shit to do by yourself and with others.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
By the way, if you guys didnt know, you can quick change tools with the d-pad left and right. dpad down will put away the tool.

eznark

Banned
Arthur Gies ‏@aegies 22h
i wear ties so rarely that i forget i need to tuck them into the shirt when i eat. disaster only narrowly averted.

What the motherfuck? These fucking children are barely fit for society.

By the way, if you guys didnt know, you can quick change tools with the d-pad left and right. dpad down will put away the tool.

Oh lawd, this is so useful. No wonder my town members are all over your D. And I picked up a pink Captain Falcon helmet while shopping today. Pretty pleased

I'm visiting Nightz and EZ tonight and I'm bringing gifts. If anyone else wants to open their gates tonight, I'm bringing you gifts too

eznark

Banned
I grabbed a Wario hat. Sweet!

Is someone would do me a favor and make an Xbone logo but replace the X with a swastika I'd be pleased.

Mrbob

MS just killed themselves with a self inflicted head shot. I'm going into semi retirement now as my work is not needed any more.

Wise words spoken on the gaming side:

PS3 launch: get a second job

Xbone launch: move to another country

McNei1y

No. Nooooo you guys will not force me to spend money on a ps4 just for madden in December. I was planning on buying a PS4 sometime next spring! I'm not made of money!

Rorschach

Stay strong brothers! "Fortunately" we all have 360s. We need to maximize our users and 360 is the best way to do it

You mofos better not trade your 360s in like you did your xboxen.

[edit]That's funny that EA never gave us spec mode. It took the hardware manufacturer to get us that. That's pretty exciting.

Mrbob

It might be tough to mandate a ps4 league off of hardware availability alone. Perhaps we can start a separate ps4 league besides the 360 league.

Ferny

No. Nooooo you guys will not force me to spend money on a ps4 just for madden in December. I was planning on buying a PS4 sometime next spring! I'm not made of money!

Let's do it guys! McNeily will forget about us anyway. He's hooked on DOTA.

Mrbob

PS4 price came in cheap enough that there should not be a reason for any hardware hold outs by the time August 2014 rolls around. :)

You have over a year to save up.

Ferny

The problem for me is that my Xbox Live subscription runs out in August-September and I'm very tempted to let it end.

That's one thing I was going to bring up. We would have to reup Xbox Live and then also sign up for PSN+ (if some people haven't already) OR we can just all get Xbox Ones and avoid the whole thing ;)

Let's not do that though.

Nightz

I'd be down for a separate PS4 league. Give us a chance to test the streaming stuff.

I thought about the whole Xbox Live thing too. Good thing I was able to buy a one year card on sale for $20 last week.

BigAT

rdroI5C.jpg

Fuck.

Top Bottom