• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
Although...we could just get NHL on the PS3.

Pretty sure NHL lasted two months last time Ferny. Also known as "infinitely longer than Guild Wars 2"

McNei1y

Although...we could just get NHL on the PS3.

Pretty sure NHL lasted two months last time Ferny. Also known as "infinitely longer than Guild Wars 2"

Keep it on 360. Fifa is going to be on the 360 as well.

NHL had the longest reign of all our games. It would've lasted longer if people kept their games. I felt like it was all my fault.

eznark

Banned
Keep it on 360. Fifa is going to be on the 360 as well.

NHL had the longest reign of all our games. It would've lasted longer if people kept their games. I felt like it was all my fault.

That was right when my son was born and it got kind of hard to play MP games since I had to jet at the drop of a hat. He has four teeth coming in right now and after that he'll probably be sleeping through the night so I won't leave anyone hanging in dota!

Ferny

Technically we never even played guild wars as a group. I played it way longer than you fools. We'll see how long you guys hold on to your DOTA kick.

eznark

Banned
Technically we never even played guild wars as a group. I played it way longer than you fools. We'll see how long you guys hold on to your DOTA kick.

Well, I've been playing at least one moba basically nightly since Demigod came out so the fad is due to pass any day now.

I was going to play GW2 the other day but you yelled at me. Dick!

rdroI5C.jpg

Fuck.

Just get a 3 month card or whatever.

Mrbob

Yeah Sony is smart. They are getting out ahead of the message and letting publishers hang out to dry on their own if they want to implement shitty DRM.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd be down for a separate PS4 league. Give us a chance to test the streaming stuff.

I thought about the whole Xbox Live thing too. Good thing I was able to buy a one year card on sale for $20 last week.

Count me in on PS4 League, down with the Usurper 360 league!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
far as I understand it, PS+ won't be needed for F2P games like Planetside 2 and DC Universe. Am I correct here Somnia?

eznark

Banned
Actually no. The sony exec with Patrick said its game to game.

Pretty sure DCUO confirmed today that it would work without PS+. I see no logical reason why a publisher of a FTP game would force the user to be a Plus sub. How does that benefit them??

Ferny

Sony themselves said it's a game to game basis. I'm just going by what he said when Patrick asked him straight up if you would need PS+ for F2P games.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i paid off my 40,000 bell loan to Nook and now he wants 98,000 for the next loan. I dont have that kind of bells!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Also, is anyone getting Last of Us this week? Haven't been into gaming news for a few months, awesome that this just kind of snuck up on me.

eznark

Banned
I think everyone but deadbeat McNeily is in on Ps4.

I might be down for Dota but for the first time ever my wife asked to watch hockey with me so I may not.

eznark

Banned
Sony themselves said it's a game to game basis. I'm just going by what he said when Patrick asked him straight up if you would need PS+ for F2P games.

Yeah I know but the guy also said a couple times "logically why would it happen" and I agree. It makes no sense to gate a game that depends wholly on volume and churn.

LukeSmith

I am 100% in for PS4 league when the game comes out, especially if the current and next-gen versions are at feature parity.

Probably won't get an Xbone until Titanfall at the earliest

Somnia

So I just got Animal Crossing

My friend code is 4828-4557-3405

CB, Nightz, Crow, EZ, Bob, Gold and FMT I already added all of you so add me!

Nightz

Gonna start building my PC now, but I'll open my gates in Animal Crossing. Feel free to stop by and grab some apples. Leave some fruits too if you got anything other than apples, oranges, cherries and peaches. :)

Top Bottom