• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Somnia

Regarding Twitch it was confirmed that system integration is exclusive the Xbox One, but games themselves can build twitch into PS4 games, but it won't be at a system level. Sony has UStream at the system level. So for games on PS4 for twitch its all up to the developers/publishers.

While only one of you can access that library at a time.

the LIBRARY or the game? lets say i have killer instinct and Halo Jr.: Son of Master Chief & Cortana and Brute Force 2 and Blinx the time cat 3. Then lets say you, bob, are part of my "family" and are playing Halo Jr. So if I want to play Blinx 3 i won't be able to? if so then the program sucks dick.

if its just that we both can't play Halo Jr. at the sametime then thats understandable

Mrbob

So the xbone is anti consumer and anti publisher? I don't believe anything out of MS nowadays. They are the current king of misleading people.

Mrbob

I read the Xbone license agreement and this is how I interpret it:

- All stuff you purchase is yours and can be used at any time

- If you "share" with others, you can access their content, but only if someone else is not. As in one other person can access another persons library at a time

- So while you can share up to 10 people, only 2 people can have access at one time. The person who owns the content and someone else.

If you can find two dedicated people to share this might work out. But if you have a group of 10 I can see some fighting happening over when people want to play a shared game.

Edit: It might only be one person can use a shared copy of a game at a time. Even if you bought it. This is so confusing. I don't even know if MS understands the wording of their own terms.

I read the Xbone license agreement and this is how I interpret it:

- All stuff you purchase is yours and can be used at any time

- If you "share" with others, you can access their content, but only if someone else is not. As in one other person can access another persons library at a time

- So while you can share up to 10 people, only 2 people can have access at one time. The person who owns the content and someone else.

If you can find two dedicated people to share this might work out. But if you have a group of 10 I can see some fighting happening over when people want to play a shared game.

Edit: It might only be one person can use a shared copy of a game at a time. Even if you bought it. This is so confusing. I don't even know if MS understands the wording of their own terms.

we'll see. if it ends up that all 10 can access it at any time then that's a pretty good deal. not sure how that would help out with the total sales on games though because i'd have to purchase a lot less games. imagine if 10 people could all share the same game at the same time..... we could get the entire league to buy 4 copies of madden and be set for everyone!

BigAT

The guy has always been the embodiment of the worst that is video games. If things are shitty for him that is probably a good thing.

This had better not be some form of shit talking towards Jazz Jackrabbit, because I won't stand for it.

Mrbob

Lets try to figure this out:

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/license

Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.

I think this means 1 + 1. Main owner and one other "family" member.

Mrbob

Ok, that makes sense. In a way it is like PSN game sharing then. You can share a digital PSN version of a game with one other person. Unless a publisher blocks this aspect. I wouldn't be surprised if publishers can block on Xbone as well.

eh thats kinda lame then. i guess if you got 2 people to agree to buy every other game you both wanted you could cut your costs in half. better than nothing i suppose!

Mrbob

Damn it, Atlus.

Also, seems like everyone loves the Dual Shock 4. Good news since there is a good chance of next gen Madden switching to Playstation.

Ferny,

Did you set up the TV remote stuff for your HTC One? This shit is pretty cool. You can control all your devices with your phone. Went from 3 remotes in the living room to just my phone!

Purexed

Banned
Ok, which one of you is working for Run Games and its football fantasy game, Football Heroes? Just finished my last E3 meeting and demonstration of the day for my media outlet and my mind was blown seeing a team with players with names like Smokey, Pheenixs, Coldblooded, Rorschach, etc.

Hilarious Shit.

BTW, the game kicks ass.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ok, which one of you is working for Run Games and its football fantasy game, Football Heroes? Just finished my last E3 meeting and demonstration of the day for my media outlet and my mind was blown seeing a team with players with names like Smokey, Pheenixs, Coldblooded, Rorschach, etc.

Hilarious Shit.

BTW, the game kicks ass.

Bluemax

Who is still banned!

Hilarious Shit.

BTW, the game kicks ass.

you forgot about stud DE mastershake

shame on you!

WE STILL <3 U BLUE

CB3

All im saying is if Evilore can be all buddy buddy with Dennis Dyack, bluemax should be unbanned.

And thats coming from somehow who has banned bluemax in something, too!

OPIATE, make it happen!

Purexed

Banned
Well he did you guys a solid, I'm going to see what I can do about maybe doing a podcast for those guys to get more exposure.

Who's running with my Cowboys lately, and more importantly, is he representing properly?

Well he did you guys a solid, I'm going to see what I can do about maybe doing a podcast for those guys to get more exposure.

Who's running with my Cowboys lately, and more importantly, is he representing properly?

Cowboys are currently open but it depends on our long lost friend levious returns

Mrbob

So I received a pear for doing something in Animal Crossing. I planted it. Does this mean I'll get 300 bells for each Pear versus 100 I get for Oranges?

CB3

So I received a pear for doing something in Animal Crossing. I planted it. Does this mean I'll get 300 bells for each Pear versus 100 I get for Oranges?

Fruits foreign to your town always sell for more.

yes! every ps4 game supports vita remote play. vita is a beast of a system.... sony should lower the price a little so more people would buy it. I think at $150-200 a lot more people would

Purexed

Banned
I'm hearing the Vita drop is coming...

Also, next generation appears to begin on November 19th. The Need for Speed Rivals demo I played flashed that date at the end in a really big font. Schedule your vacation now dudes.

Ferny

Ferny,

Did you set up the TV remote stuff for your HTC One? This shit is pretty cool. You can control all your devices with your phone. Went from 3 remotes in the living room to just my phone!

I don't have a box with cable at my place but I went to my parents and changed the channel on their TV while my mother was watching some soaps. I'll just say it was a hilarious event and well worth the price of the phone.

Did you experience any lag with yours though? When doing anything TV related that is.

Oh and I love the black version man. I went into an AT&T store today and it was great. Silver is fine and all but once you go black...you know the rest.

Mrbob

RsqV4R9.png

ofz8JnU.gif

Somnia

I see your tweet and raise you:

BMqF-7LCcAAyWvl_zpsbf7beee9.jpg

and before anyone thinks its a photoshop, it is 100% real. I went to the account and found it lol

I don't have a box with cable at my place but I went to my parents and changed the channel on their TV while my mother was watching some soaps. I'll just say it was a hilarious event and well worth the price of the phone.

Did you experience any lag with yours though? When doing anything TV related that is.

Oh and I love the black version man. I went into an AT&T store today and it was great. Silver is fine and all but once you go black...you know the rest.

I thought you went with silver? Did you trade in for the black? Yeah the black one looks amazing. So happy i waited for it.

No lag with the TV stuff... its pretty snappy so far though I've only been using it less than a day.

Top Bottom