• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Nightz

I shall make my return to Dota tonight
after I play Animal Crossing
. PC's done but it looks like my GTX 670 died as well, so I'll be sending it off to Gigabyte for repairs. Good thing I still had my 460 lying around so I can use it for the time being.

eznark

Banned
Thanks Splat.

I'm up north for the weekend. Gonna try opening my gate in a few minutes. Someone try to enter. Ya know. I need one of you in my gate. Ha. Jokes.

Canceled my preorders for both NCAA and Madden on 360. I'm not reupping my Xbox Live subscription just for those two games. I'll see you guys on the PS4!

Nightz

Someone bring me apples please. Oranges out front.

I can give you some today after work. I have a lot.

My other trees have started producing fruit as well, so I now have oranges and cherries. Peaches coming tomorrow probably. Anyone have other types of fruit?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I can give you some today after work. I have a lot.

My other trees have started producing fruit as well, so I now have oranges and cherries. Peaches coming tomorrow probably. Anyone have other types of fruit?

I have bananas on my island

TheCrow

Got any pears to share? The scary rabbit chick in my town is asking for 'em.

I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

5qgG48K.jpg

eznark

Banned
Pay off loan, immediately take out new loan. This must be how poors feel.

Oh my God Ryse sounds like the biggest piece of shit ever. No matter what you do the QTE's happen perfectly. Amazing.

That's unfortunate.. I'm not playing this year either. Falcons up for grab.

DCX

I'll get them in the PS4 league then! :p

I'm getting it for the PS3, just so I have something to tide me over but I'll give that copy to my son once the PS4 is released.

I have other things I'd rather put the money towards over Xbox Live that I won't be using.

Smokey

Hey Bob:

The triggers felt amazing on Forza5. It really added to the experience. I felt like when I was breaking I could feel the difference depending on what terrain I was on and how fast I was going. It was awesome. Almost tricked me to think there was actual resistance. In Ryse, the triggers didnt add anything but you dont really use the triggers in that game. Overall, the triggers and Forza 5 was the one big thing Microsoft had at the show to make me want an Xbox One in 2013. The DS4 seems like a very nice refinement over DS3. The Xbox One controller felt next gen.

I need Luke Smith in here for a verdict

I'm sure I'll get a Xbox One eventually when they have more exclusives that I care about and after a price drop.

I can't see spending $100 more when most of the games that I want are on both.

Plus, MLB The Show.

eznark

Banned
Cannot wait to share all the bizarre broken ass plays in the show. I'll buy an xbone the second they allow kinectless operation.

Smokey

BF4 MP Trailer

Based DICE. BF3 is the only game I've played consistently for the past 2 years, since launch. This is going to be so good. I am amazed that the console versions are going to be 64p, 60fps, and 1080p o_O

Pretty much everything BF3 should have been in terms of features, destructibility, and Commander Mode. Cleaned up the UI and got rid of that god awful blue tint.

Why dont you play dota, smokes????

that is the real issue here

I watched a few videos of it!

McNei1y

BF4 MP Trailer

Based DICE. BF3 is the only game I've played consistently for the past 2 years, since launch. This is going to be so good. I am amazed that the console versions are going to be 64p, 60fps, and 1080p o_O

Pretty much everything BF3 should have been in terms of features, destructibility, and Commander Mode. Cleaned up the UI and got rid of that god awful blue tint.

HOLY SHIT! MY PC IS READY!

I'll HAVE to buy it on a console as well since I know my friends will be playing this.

Top Bottom