• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I see your tweet and raise you:

BMqF-7LCcAAyWvl_zpsbf7beee9.jpg

and before anyone thinks its a photoshop, it is 100% real. I went to the account and found it lol
The people who run those accounts are idiots and softer wrong.

Though I wouldnt be surprised if thats correct.

I see your tweet and raise you:

BMqF-7LCcAAyWvl_zpsbf7beee9.jpg

and before anyone thinks its a photoshop, it is 100% real. I went to the account and found it lol

I wonder if Iraq/Afghanistan/Insert austere location where military members are currently stationed are supported????

Wait, isn't Japan not supported? LOL @ all American Service members and family stationed in Japan that want to play xbone.

Yeah, boycotting this bitch fa sho

Ferny

I've been hearing bad things as well. I'll just go see this is the end.

Don't know anything about that movie but I would still say, good choice.

I thought you went with silver? Did you trade in for the black? Yeah the black one looks amazing. So happy i waited for it.

No lag with the TV stuff... its pretty snappy so far though I've only been using it less than a day.

I did get the silver one. I'm on T-Mobile and they don't have the black one. I just happened to be in an ATT store and saw the black one there.

Mine had some lag but I think it was just a freak thing. It felt snappy most of the time.

Ferny

Just thinking a bit after watching the movie, I would say if you are a big Superman fan, then go watch it. I'm not a big fan of the world and superhero but I'm guessing if you are into it all, then you would like it. I just feel like Batman made it great to watch even if you didn't know a thing about Batman. Superman for me didn't give that same feeling.

LukeSmith

Just thinking a bit after watching the movie, I would say if you are a big Superman fan, then go watch it. I'm not a big fan of the world and superhero but I'm guessing if you are into it all, then you would like it. I just feel like Batman made it great to watch even if you didn't know a thing about Batman. Superman for me didn't give that same feeling.

Superman is a shit hero. There's nothing interesting about a God fighting crime.

The trailers were awesome, sounds like the movie is a huge disappointment

Mrbob

Hmm, I'll go see This Is The End instead.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hmm, I'll go see This Is The End instead.
My exact plan

Superman is a shit hero. There's nothing interesting about a God fighting crime.

The trailers were awesome, sounds like the movie is a huge disappointment

The only time Superman ever ends up interesting is when he turns into a dictator. Or the red son story. But its usually more about the setting and the elements around them, rather than him.

Even luthor is more complex.

Splat

Alright here's what I learned at E3:

1: There was no one really there that knew a ton of shit about the current gen game. Couldn't even find out if CCM highlights were back in.

2: Next Gen madden has much better o-line play, but as of madden25, there won't be any mental fuckups. All win/loss play on the line is from players being physically beaten or not, not from someone missing an assignment

3: I tried an onside kick in cur gen, and didn't recover, BUT I caused the receiving team to fumble it (and then I got it back). I can't ever remember forcing a fumbling on an onside in M13.

4: the camera pans around on interceptions AFTER the pick animation is complete now, instead of the instant it touches the DBs hands. Wonder if this means you can break up picks now. Ballhawk still in.

5: Exterior blocking seems better. Newer animations reduce suction effect somewhat.

6: The left trigger causes alternate versions of moves on the facebuttons for runners. This is in next gen and possibly cur gen.

7: All players when selected now show their current stamina under their circle, and you can see it go down during sprinting, or when a HB takes a big hit, etc.

8. Making a tight turn as a HB actually makes them plant and pseudo-juke now instead of just making an increasingly tighter circle.

9. There's two more play commits, you can now commit to Option QB or Option HB w/ the Left trigger, along w/ pass and run l/m/r

That's all I got, mostly smaller things instead of anyone there to answer Qs.

Alright here's what I learned at E3:

1: There was no one really there that knew a ton of shit about the current gen game. Couldn't even find out if CCM highlights were back in.

2: Next Gen madden has much better o-line play, but as of madden25, there won't be any mental fuckups. All win/loss play on the line is from players being physically beaten or not, not from someone missing an assignment

3: I tried an onside kick in cur gen, and didn't recover, BUT I caused the receiving team to fumble it (and then I got it back). I can't ever remember forcing a fumbling on an onside in M13.

4: the camera pans around on interceptions AFTER the pick animation is complete now, instead of the instant it touches the DBs hands. Wonder if this means you can break up picks now. Ballhawk still in.

5: Exterior blocking seems better. Newer animations reduce suction effect somewhat.

6: The left trigger causes alternate versions of moves on the facebuttons for runners. This is in next gen and possibly cur gen.

7: All players when selected now show their current stamina under their circle, and you can see it go down during sprinting, or when a HB takes a big hit, etc.

8. Making a tight turn as a HB actually makes them plant and pseudo-juke now instead of just making an increasingly tighter circle.

9. There's two more play commits, you can now commit to Option QB or Option HB w/ the Left trigger, along w/ pass and run l/m/r

That's all I got, mostly smaller things instead of anyone there to answer Qs.

Nice. Good work splat! Was kap unstoppable?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My body was ready for Superman.

My body was disappointed with Superman.

I love Superman, but I am glad I did not do the midnight showing as planned. I'll see it tonight.

I'm super ready for last of us tho.

I just started reading A Dance With Dragons and (minor character spoiler)
Tyrion
uses the fake name "Yollo". It has made reading certain parts of his chapters intolerable.

Ahahaha

rinse82

Thanks for the impressions Splat. What else did you play? Tell us about it all!

Also, any of you bros reserve PS4 games yet?

I reserved a shit ton since they have a deal here for $20 off each game. I don't even know when 75% of these games release but my library is set for next year lol

Watch Dogs
The Division
NBA2K14
FIFA 14
BF4
COD: Ghosts
Infamous: Second Son
Metal Gear Solid V
Killzone
Madden 25
Destiny
UFC

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Aw man. Better line play? Now what can I use to blame when my run game sucks.
I can't wait. I'll finally break the rushing record with a random RB. Was on pace with Sanford but I had a defensive gauntlet of a schedule for the second half of the season.

McNei1y

I can't wait. I'll finally break the rushing record with a random RB. Was on pace with Sanford but I had a defensive gauntlet of a schedule for the second half of the season.

Even though I've had poor seasons the past three years, I've always felt my running game was pretty good (then again, I had MJD and AP back to back). But last year's running game felt terrible. It seemed like you would either put up 100+ yards or 30 yards.

TheCrow

Thanks for the impressions Splat. What else did you play? Tell us about it all!

Also, any of you bros reserve PS4 games yet?

I'm actually thinking about canceling my preorder. Really not sold on anything at launch, I'll wait to see what on the final launch line up.

BigAT

Yikes. That is a shitty bug. Manual save to the rescue. It is funny how lazy console gamers can be. Reading comments how some are waiting for autosave to be fixed before continuing the game.

I've just been glancing through the thread but it seems like manual saves get screwed too because you can't turn off autosave? I don't know, it's pretty confusing.

Top Bottom