• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

I need apples. Give me some apples friend.

Edit: My Gate is Open. I currently have Oranges. Planted a Pear tree and a bunch of Peach Trees today. I can take anything else.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tumblr_moekr85P7V1svhk2to1_400.jpg

tumblr_moekunCMOP1svhk2to1_400.jpg

tumblr_moekscBd9X1svhk2to1_400.jpg

eznark

Banned
Mmm hmm mm hmmm

Now that E3 is over and you had the second best game at the show are you going to joint MaddenGOOS or whatever the fuck our team is called?

Smokey

So apparently few (if any) Xbox One games were using dev kits, but rather PCs with Nvidia GTX 700 series GPUs. Not even AMD that the final kit uses. So not only are they demoing games with a GPU that is at least several times stronger than X1, it's from the rival company of AMD. Downgrade in final X1 graphics confirmed.

cmon son

Mrbob

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Superman was great. Very reminiscent of Superman For All Seasons. Def watching it again, the action was top notch.

So apparently few (if any) Xbox One games were using dev kits, but rather PCs with Nvidia GTX 700 series GPUs. Not even AMD that the final kit uses. So not only are they demoing games with a GPU that is at least several times stronger than X1, it's from the rival company of AMD. Downgrade in final X1 graphics confirmed.

cmon son
So it's just like every other E3.

Mrbob

fWpJY1n.jpg

0261_sdue1.gif

The full digital transition will be interesting. Eventually this shit is going to court. Someones digital store front is getting sued. Will be interesting to see the fallout.

TheCrow

Yeah that shits confusing. Im pretty sure I have you on it.

There some button on that screen you have to press to turn it on. I think both people have to do it to send messages. People in the official AC thread say it works just like txt messages.

LukeSmith

Man of Steel fucking sucked. Don't waste your time.

The action is AWFUL Zach Snyder is a terrible director, Lois Lane is somehow never a block away from danger, Zod is terrible and Superman is a shitty hero.

Go rewatch Avengers if you really need to see a superhero movie or masturbate with sandpaper if you are into masochism. Save your money

Smokey

The action is AWFUL Zach Snyder is a terrible director, Lois Lane is somehow never a block away from danger, Zod is terrible and Superman is a shitty hero.

Go rewatch Avengers if you really need to see a superhero movie or masturbate with sandpaper if you are into masochism. Save your money

lol

rinse82

Snyder-trailered again

BigAT

Did you like it?

Top Bottom