• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
Don't understand why people have high hopes or his movies. 300 was cool in some ways but by no means some great film. Why would you think he'd be able to work with something as hard as superman?

Ferny

Man of Steel fucking sucked. Don't waste your time.

The action is AWFUL Zach Snyder is a terrible director, Lois Lane is somehow never a block away from danger, Zod is terrible and Superman is a shitty hero.

Go rewatch Avengers if you really need to see a superhero movie or masturbate with sandpaper if you are into masochism. Save your money

No one ever listens to Fern.

The action is AWFUL Zach Snyder is a terrible director, Lois Lane is somehow never a block away from danger, Zod is terrible and Superman is a shitty hero.

Go rewatch Avengers if you really need to see a superhero movie or masturbate with sandpaper if you are into masochism. Save your money

Did you also hate watchmen?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I love how this bug catching competition in animal crossing is just a ruse for this chameleon to eat all the bugs people give him

I scored a 101 in the bug off! And the special prize was a lady bug chair or something! I don't have room for it in my house I already look like a hoarder you asshole!

BigAT

Lich pick by Team Liquid.

y4b8I1Y.gif

I got a honeybee chest and whiteboard from the bug contest. The honeybee chest is super cool. And Kapp'n sang to me about being a wrassler today on the boat. It was amazing

Smokey

Superman was great. Very reminiscent of Superman For All Seasons. Def watching it again, the action was top notch.

thisisneogaf. gif

This Isn't animal crossing related

agreed. lets keep this thread animal crossing related AT LEAST until madden 25 comes out.

and keeping with that spirit, what do i do with the seed things i get? where can i plant them? and what is the strategy to fishing? i've caught 3 fish but lost countless others. the times ive caught them, the fish comes up and does a little nibble and then goes back for a 2nd nibble and i got him then. but i've tried that other times and it doesn't work!

CB3

Guys let's stop the dota talk, OK?

agreed. lets keep this thread animal crossing related AT LEAST until madden 25 comes out.

and keeping with that spirit, what do i do with the seed things i get? where can i plant them? and what is the strategy to fishing? i've caught 3 fish but lost countless others. the times ive caught them, the fish comes up and does a little nibble and then goes back for a 2nd nibble and i got him then. but i've tried that other times and it doesn't work!

The pitfall seeds? I'm pretty sure you use those to fuck with other people. If they walk over it they get stuck in the ground. Like the smash bros item!

For fishing, you just gotta wait till they latch on to the hook which brings the ball down. Then hit A as soon as possible

His voice is just really annoying. I mean, he's ok, but I'd prefer the d2l guys or beyond the summit.

Gotcha... yeah, an annoying voice would be hard to overcome. His voice doesn't bother me. I haven't heard the d2l guys yet but I like the crew that does beyond the summit.

Isn't Tobi doing TI3? Thats going to be hell for you!

BigAT

Gotcha... yeah, an annoying voice would be hard to overcome. His voice doesn't bother me. I haven't heard the d2l guys yet but I like the crew that does beyond the summit.

Isn't Tobi doing TI3? Thats going to be hell for you!

There are multiple casting teams for TI3. Pretty sure Tobi, AC, and the Beyond the Summit guys are all already confirmed to be doing it.

Guys let's stop the dota talk, OK?

The pitfall seeds? I'm pretty sure you use those to fuck with other people. If they walk over it they get stuck in the ground. Like the smash bros item!

For fishing, you just gotta wait till they latch on to the hook which brings the ball down. Then hit A as soon as possible

lol do the pitfall seeds benefit you in any way then? also i'm up to 88% approval as mayor!

what else can i do! i send letters to people and do the peoples will! my assistant says i should water some plants to get more approval but where do i get a watering can at!? tom nooks son or whoever that guy is still hasn't updated his store. i already have the shovel and fishing rod asshole sell it to some other sucker!

Nightz

what else can i do! i send letters to people and do the peoples will! my assistant says i should water some plants to get more approval but where do i get a watering can at!? tom nooks son or whoever that guy is still hasn't updated his store. i already have the shovel and fishing rod asshole sell it to some other sucker!
I have a watering can in my garden shop. I'll open up my town later and you can buy it.

CB3

Do the missions she gives. You can get one from her

Ferny

Don't worry Shake, I like Tobi as well. He gets way too animated at times (BLACK HOLE!!!BLACK HOLE!!!) but he presents most information well. There are better casters out there like 2GD and such, but Tobi is fine.

TheCrow

Talk to her from the front desk and she'll give you some tasks. Then she'll give you some items.

Somnia

So should I buy The Last of Us?

From what I hear YES

I won't have mine till Wednesday now... amazon put some survival editions up Friday so I quickly ordered it, but something went wrong with their shipping and its delayed. I got a $10 credit for the mistake though.

P.S. We need to DOTA this week!

McNei1y

But isn't Animal Crossing for the 3DS? I don't have a 3DS.

Edit: Can anyone recommend a good N64 controller brand? I need to buy one or two because my OG controllers are wearing out. I want to use the controller that closely resembles the OG ones.

eznark

Banned
But isn't Animal Crossing for the 3DS? I don't have a 3DS.

Edit: Can anyone recommend a good N64 controller brand? I need to buy one or two because my OG controllers are wearing out. I want to use the controller that closely resembles the OG ones.

Wavebird. And go buy a 3ds dummy

Somnia

btw just so everyone knows I'm returning to madden on PS4 (if you'll have me!). I said I'd come back with next-gen, glad to see everyone jumping onto next gen fastish

rinse82

btw just so everyone knows I'm returning to madden on PS4 (if you'll have me!). I said I'd come back with next-gen, glad to see everyone jumping onto next gen fastish

It's great that first next gen madden won't be gimped. Sounds like everybody is ready to go ps4 madden league

So how many do we have for Day 1 PS4 Madden League?

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes