• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So how many do we have for Day 1 PS4 Madden League?

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000

Am I missing anyone???

Your like bob trying to get his votes for a 7am vote!

I'm still undecided. I'd really rather not have to buy a new console just for madden at launch. Also I don't know how I feel about either waiting a couple extra months for madden or losing progress on a 360 league when switching over.

Your like bob trying to get his votes for a 7am vote!

I'm still undecided. I'd really rather not have to buy a new console just for madden at launch. Also I don't know how I feel about either waiting a couple extra months for madden or losing progress on a 360 league when switching over.

I'll be on the 360 league as well...

I rather play on the PS4 though being as it wont be gimped and there are all the sharing and spectating features built in. It'd be great to be able to watch the playoffs and record all the crazy shit that happens in games

Ferny

So should I buy The Last of Us?

Don't listen to Old Man Luke. It's a great game. At the very least rent it from a redbox for a day or so.

I also feel like renewing just for a couple months of live would be pretty tough thing to do when we would have to spend $60 for PSN+ plus the game twice almost. I'd be down for waiting till launch but it's up to the majority.

Updated PS4 Madden league!

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
18)Neily via peer pressure

edit---

can't believe I almost left boobs off the list

DCX

DCX

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
19)DCX- maybe
edit---

can't believe I almost left boobs off the list

Somnia

What are the launch day games?

Off the top of my head

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub
COD:Doggy
Battlefield 4
Ass Crud 4
Watch Doggies
Fifa
Madden
NBA Live
NBA 2k14
Skylanders
DC Online (f2p)
Planetside 2 (f2p)
Warframe (f2p)

EA won't be doing next gen NHL till next year.

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
19)DCX- maybe
20)N1ghtz

Filling up quick!

Birdman02

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
19)DCX- maybe
20)N1ghtz

Filling up quick!

You guys are gonna get me in alot of trouble with the wife. I told her we had another year with the 360 before I needed to upgrade :(

eznark

Banned
Off the top of my head

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub
Battlefield 4
Ass Crud 4
Watch Doggies
Fifa
Madden
NBA Live
NBA 2k14
Skylanders
DC Online (f2p)
Planetside 2 (f2p)
Warframe (f2p)

Knack and Madden for sure. Maybe I'll double dip on Battlefield.

Birdman02

Skip the new truck and buy a PS4

priorities brah!

The truck already died, and I bought a bike. I've promised to ride it rain (but not snow/ice) or shine, but I thought I had more time before I had to go next gen.

Don't get me wrong...I'm getting a PS4 (or Xbox One if MS makes a miraculous turnaround)...I just didn't think I would need to get one this year.

my problem with a ps4 league is that we would basically have played a wasted "season" on xbox 360. a season typically takes 1.5-2 months so we'd finish up season 1 right as ps4 was coming out but then all the progressions and draft position and trades and free agent signings and whatever else are flushed down the toilet.

i'm not ready to commit to abandoning 360 league for that reason but i guess we'll just have to see how things pan out

Somnia

my problem with a ps4 league is that we would basically have played a wasted "season" on xbox 360. a season typically takes 1.5-2 months so we'd finish up season 1 right as ps4 was coming out but then all the progressions and draft position and trades and free agent signings and whatever else are flushed down the toilet.

i'm not ready to commit to abandoning 360 league for that reason but i guess we'll just have to see how things pan out

360 league can still happen and we can start a PS4 league when it comes out. You crazy people can play in both!

eznark

Banned

The commish already commited to it. Shit or get off the pit son.

Somnia

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
19)DCX- maybe
20)N1ghtz
21)GCQuinton
22)Ramirez (if he meant ps4 version)

Filling up quick!

Updated

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT - maybe
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
19)DCX- maybe
20)N1ghtz
21)GCQ
22)GOOS
23)bird - maybe

Yeah, that will suck but I think we'd all get over it pretty quick once we realize all the cool new shit we can do on PS4 which will ultimately make the league considerably more fun

Rorschach

Off the top of my head

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub
Battlefield 4
Ass Crud 4
Watch Doggies
Fifa
Madden
NBA Live
NBA 2k14
Skylanders
DC Online (f2p)
Planetside 2 (f2p)
Warframe (f2p)

2 possibly good games and Madden. Not too bad for a launch.

Ramirez

I'm all for a season or two on 360, then switching over to PS4, who gives a shit if we lose progress. All that means is that the league might even last until the next release!

Off the top of my head

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub (free for PS+)

Battlefield 4
Ass Crud 4
Watch Doggies
Fifa
Madden
NBA Live (LOL)
NBA 2k14
Skylanders
DC Online (f2p)
Planetside 2 (f2p)
Warframe (f2p)

very likely to get the bolded at launch. MAYBE nba 2k14 depending on how it looks and reviews

Somnia

very likely to get the bolded at launch. MAYBE nba 2k14 depending on how it looks and reviews

I'm doing Killzone, Knack, BF4, AC4, Watch Dogs and Madden. I'll play the driveclub from PS+ and if its great I'll pay the small fee to unlock all the other cars/tracks.

I will be playing the f2p games off and on too

TheCrow

Off the top of my head

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub
Battlefield 4
Ass Crud 4
Watch Doggies
Fifa
Madden
NBA Live
NBA 2k14
Skylanders
DC Online (f2p)
Planetside 2 (f2p)
Warframe (f2p)

You guys are terrible for making me keep my preorder when none of these games besides Madden interest me. Maybe I'll get Fifa too.

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT - maybe
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
19)DCX- maybe
20)N1ghtz
21)GCQ
22)GOOS
23)bird - maybe

I got him already, Luke.

You guys are terrible for making me keep my preorder when none of these games besides Madden interest me. Maybe I'll get Fifa too.

Get Fifa!

Me, you, neily, phee, my roommate + whoever else we can try to get to play

Top Bottom