• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
what is it about? maybe ill check it out on HBOgo. i loves me a good documentary!

Its an episodic series. I'm only on episode 2 but its mostly been about foreign wars and conflicts. They send these guys into really dangerous situations to film and interview. Its interesting stuff.

Smokey

Off the top of my head

Killzone
Knack
Driveclub
COD:Doggy
Battlefield 4
Ass Crud 4
Watch Doggies
Fifa
Madden
NBA Live
NBA 2k14
Skylanders
DC Online (f2p)
Planetside 2 (f2p)
Warframe (f2p)

EA won't be doing next gen NHL till next year.

I'll be getting the bolded on launch. On the fence on whether to get NBA2K14 on Xbox One or PS4. The FPS I'll get on PC or X1. Dual Shock is a bad controller.

also the last of us is pretty tasty. not sure how they did these graphics on 8 year old technology either

By forcing you down a linear path. Plus ND codes to the metal bro

I'll be getting the bolded on launch. On the fence on whether to get NBA2K14 on Xbox One or PS4. The FPS I'll get on PC or X1. Dual Shock is a bad controller.

By forcing you down a linear path. Plus ND codes to the metal bro

well it's the best looking current gen game that i can think of (on consoles of course!), and that includes all of the other linear games too

Ferny

Some interesting news regarding offline mode for X1
http://stickskills.com/2013/06/15/microsoft-looking-into-playing-games-offline-on-xbox-one/

Someone on Reddit suggested this as a question:

Just an idea here. Why not allow there to be a Xbox Live option to allow “offline” mode, but it disables any family sharing? Like

“If Xbox One hasn’t connected in 24 hrs: [] Disable game & Allow Sharing [] Enable Game & Disallow Sharing”

Major Nelson responded to said question with:

I’d have to check w/ the engineers, but I don’t see why that would not be possible.

Ferny

Well yeah but the fact that it's coming up more so now means they are perhaps discussing it a bit more. Not saying it'll happen, and either way i'm most likely getting it, but having the option there for other people couldn't hurt.

Oh and isn't she pretty...

lkD4elJ.png

Updated PS4 Madden league!

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT - maybe
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
18)Neily via peer pressure
19)DCX- maybe
20)N1ghtz
21)GCQ
22)GOOS
23)bird - maybe
24)rors - hopefully!

I'd say at this point PS4 league is a go. Whether it outright replaces the 360 league for Madden 25 or not remains to be seen, but we will easily have plenty to field a good PS4 league.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well yeah but the fact that it's coming up more so now means they are perhaps discussing it a bit more. Not saying it'll happen, and either way i'm most likely getting it, but having the option there for other people couldn't hurt.

Oh and isn't she pretty...

lkD4elJ.png

That's an awful fucking cover

i finally got the money to pay off that fucking leech tom nook and head over to his store.... i get there at 8:01 and his shitstain of a store closes at 8:00. stupid motherfucker i would pay anything to be able to murder tom nook

Mrbob

Sony about to troll Microsoft again? Rumors swirling of a 10/29/13 release date for PS4:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=592321

This is the comment that makes me think it may be real:

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag's creative director Jean Guesdon has suggested that PS4's release date could be October. Asked about the delay between current and next gen editions of his game he replied "same ship".

I expect MS to launch on 11/5 when CoD comes out.

Updated PS4 Madden league!

1)Shake
2)Ez
3)Luke
4)FMT - maybe
5)Rinse
6)Somnia
7)Story
8)Crow
9)Ferny
10)AT
11)Az
12)Smokes
13).1000 - maybe
14)Drizz
15)pheephee
16)trashcanman
17)boobs
18)Neily via peer pressure
19)DCX- maybe
20)N1ghtz
21)GCQ
22)GOOS
23)bird - maybe
24)rors - hopefully!
25)DM's ghost
26)Cola

FMT/.1000/DCX - time to change that Maybe to a YES :)

So does this mean that i have to preorder a ps4 right now?

Yes. Best chance is to find a gamestop that still has preorders. Go today!

BigAT

I think those of you that believe the first iteration of next-gen Madden will be as good as or better than the 360 version are fucking nuts.

Tobi/Cap are casting my my fav team at dreamhack and they are running crystal maiden(lulz)

great sunday so far

I think those of you that believe the first iteration of next-gen Madden will be as good as or better than the 360 version are fucking nuts.

splat played it already

better line play is worth it alone

Rorschach

Yeah, every launch has shown the next-gen version to be superior, but with how shitty this last Madden was, I don't really care. Usually, by this time, they're done working out all the kinks on current gen so the games are pretty good. This time they dun fucked up.

Top Bottom