• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

100% PS4 day 1 here as well.

I will likely flip the Xbone if MS is indeed having problems manufacturing these things and supply is tight. Depends on how bad the forza itch gets!

I think smokey was talking about flipping his xbone too...

Somnia

i can say with 100% certainty that i am getting a ps4 this fall. i don't know about xbox.... i'd say maybe a 50% chance if they removed kinect and got the price down to $399. if they keep it at $499 there is a 10% chance.... and that 10% all depends on my personal GOTY killer instinct! if MS gives us the killer instinct we want... nay, DESERVE, then i don't think i can resist the sweet siren song of the bone this year

So what you're telling me, buy a PS4 :D

So what you're telling me, buy a PS4 :D

tumblr_m49gcu1Rcs1qdezf9o1_500.gif

Mrbob

I'm watching the Hawks right now but I don't know why they are like the NHL version of the Miami Heat. They seem to take time off when it looks like they give no fucks.

I'm watching the Hawks right now but I don't know why they are like the NHL version of the Miami Heat. They seem to take time off when it looks like they give no fucks.

That's cause they and the Heat exchanged love letters and made a connection earlier in the year during their streaks

oh and

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nhl/stor...icago-blackhawks-cites-miami-heat-inspiration

CHICAGO -- The Miami Heat's LeBron James and Dwyane Wade aren't just inspiring young basketball players with their NBA finals' performances.

Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane said Saturday he was inspired by watching James and Wade combine for 65 points in the Heat's win over the San Antonio Spurs in Game 4 of the NBA finals. Kane said he hoped to duplicate such a performance when he took the ice in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals against the Boston Bruins on Saturday night. The Blackhawks hold a 1-0 series advantage on the Bruins.

"We're playing on different nights, and you can watch and see how players step up in big games in that sport," the 24-year-old Kane said after Saturday's morning skate at the United Center. "You saw it with Game 4 last game. Wade and LeBron had huge games. You see something like that, and you want to do it, too."

Even at the risk of upsetting some Chicago Bulls' fans, Kane hasn't kept it a secret that he's a fan of James. Blackhawks teammate Patrick Sharp joked in March that Kane appeared nervous before they met James prior to a Heat-Bulls game in Chicago.

"Even last year, I was a real big fan of LeBron," Kane said in March. "I felt everyone was hating on him, and he was kind of a guy that I was just waiting for to prove the critics wrong and shut them all up. I guess that's why you maybe take a liking to an athlete. And he's just a physical freak, unbelievable what he's done in his career."

Kane continued to show that support for James prior to the Stanley Cup finals.

"Yeah, I'm rooting for him to win," Kane said of James at Stanley Cup finals media day on Tuesday.

Mrbob

I have to agree somewhat with AT in that I'm surprised MS took such a hard left to the status quo. Now the Xbone is even closer in comparison to the PS4, which I don't think that is good news for MS.

If anything, MS should have just made it a one time online authentication. I really would have liked to not have to switch disks.

Smokey

I think smokey was talking about flipping his xbone too...

I got 2 of each system ordered to make myself and a lucky Houstonian happy this Christmas.
If that doesn't work out I'll give one to my brothers and one to whoever i feel was great this year as Xmas gifts. I'm so thoughtful of others

eznark

Banned
Why didn't one of you fuckers tell me how easy it was to change a hard drive earlier?!

Having a 750GB hard drive + years worth of PS+ games feels like I am stealing. This is amazing. I am going to have so many fucking games on this PS3.

Smokey

Why didn't one of you fuckers tell me how easy it was to change a hard drive earlier?!

Having a 750GB hard drive + years worth of PS+ games feels like I am stealing. This is amazing. I am going to have so many fucking games on this PS3.

Did you have to deal with the blue screw of death or is that only on the OG Playstation 3s

Somnia

Guess I'll stick with PS4 this holiday and get xbox 180 sometime next year. If Killer Instinct isn't good though I'll be waiting for a price drop.

in non-dota and non-AC news, i played the NCAA demo. not too shabby! i still won't buy it but it was entertaining enough. one thing i worry about is the blocking.... it seemed too good. hat on a hat, everyone automatically locked up. can't there be a happy medium? the flat out idiot missed blocks from madden/ncaa last year suck balls but the blocking this year just seems so ridiculously effective (in the run game is where i noticed it most.... i did get a sack on johnny manzel a few times). in the run game, it was just open spaces all over the place running it because the blocking was so good but maybe oregon has a great o-line

Somnia

To be clear, I am not actually suggesting an Xbone league this fall.

I honestly don't care what one we go with, but I'm only paying for online for one system. Looks like itll be PS4. I'm not paying 50 a year for sony and 60 a year for ms, not happening.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Guys.

Friends.

I might be coming out of retirement from Defense Of The Ancients Part 2. I blame Brad Shoemaker.

BigAT

in non-dota and non-AC news, i played the NCAA demo. not too shabby! i still won't buy it but it was entertaining enough. one thing i worry about is the blocking.... it seemed too good. hat on a hat, everyone automatically locked up. can't there be a happy medium? the flat out idiot missed blocks from madden/ncaa last year suck balls but the blocking this year just seems so ridiculously effective (in the run game is where i noticed it most.... i did get a sack on johnny manzel a few times). in the run game, it was just open spaces all over the place running it because the blocking was so good but maybe oregon has a great o-line

Yeah, I like how it played. Felt like they slowed it down a bit. The option stuff felt really well implemented, but I feel like it would be a NIGHTMARE to try to defend against.

McNei1y

I came home and ate food. I see no one on at 12. I go and eat my food and watch the end of Deep Impact and I see everyone's on. Thanks a lot guys.

Top Bottom