• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

Wooo, just got coconuts and mangos from a friend. He has a lemon tree growing now. Once I get one of those I think I'll have all the fruit.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
About to start a DOTA match, anyone around?

Any suggestions for Heroes/types for noobs? Melee or ranged, Carry, Pusher, etc.?

Support. And something that will let you get the fuck out of there when shit goes down. So a ranged guy.

BigAT

Your team confused the fuck out of the broadcaster

Partly by design in the timing of the picks to confuse the other team, partly by the fact we had a pretty non-tradition lineup/configuration.

AT is the PUSHA T of DOTA

That's your own fault. I asked you to show up early because my one teammate had to leave at some point, then your whole team shows up on time and you're 15 minutes late.
Hispanics, am I right folks?
We had to go with a push lineup to end the game quickly, you got what you deserved.

CB3

I need some of you vets to get on some smurfs and help the new guys a little bit like you helped me out. it gives a great idea on just what the fuck is going on in any given game. its too hard for me to do that and try to win the game at the same time. i can barely take care of myself as it is.

LukeSmith

I need some of you vets to get on some smurfs and help the new guys a little bit like you helped me out. it gives a great idea on just what the fuck is going on in any given game. its too hard for me to do that and try to win the game at the same time. i can barely take care of myself as it is.

Tonight was "Vets get shit on on their mains night"

TheCrow

At least we held our own for the most part but my Lina is no longer undefeated. :(

Some of the issues we had was that we didn't stick together enough once team fighting started. They were just picking people off for free and forced us back.

Edit: we all need to get on mumble next time. I couldn't hear anyone when i tried to use in game voice chat.

This is a pretty great Daily Dota from Brad today.

Everytime I turn to look at the video he's dead.

CB3

At least we held our own for the most part but my Lina is no longer undefeated. :(

Some of the issues we had was that we didn't stick together enough once team fighting started. They were just picking people off for free and forced us back.

Edit: we all need to get on mumble next time. I couldn't hear anyone when i tried to use in game voice chat.

Everytime I turn to look at the video he's dead.

He went in and died to lifestealer like 3 times in a row. Shit was amazing

Top Bottom