• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

LiveWire

Log in to Dota2 and see that Nightz is in a game. Spectate while waiting for queue to pop, check scoreboard, LiveWire is 0-13-0 as Lycan. How?

It's my 10th game? OK maybe 20th. Either way I'm staying away from melee guys, I don't have the reflexes anymore to spot the ganks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah Rogue Legacy looks like Spelunky mixed with castlevania. Two great tastes that go great together!

Dota?

LiveWire

Yeah Rogue Legacy looks like Spelunky mixed with castlevania. Two great tastes that go great together!

Dota?

Speaking of Castlevania, if you like Symphony of the Night kind of games, get Unepic. Don't expect to be blown away by the graphics, but the gameplay is fun. Might still be $5 on Steam or GOG.com, otherwise it's $8 I think.

When is the big 5v5 Madden DOTA on tonight? I'm about to start an episode of Person of Interest.

CB3

What are these trading cards on steam actually for? You can like make badges that give you xp and then emoticons? i dont get it

CB3

Imagine if they released Steam POGS?

iKfn88o1hc0hp.gif

Im ready for #BigPlays

Top Bottom