• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

callous

bobbyconover said:
Aww, I kinda like it when people do that. It's silly and harmless, and only lasts a few seconds.

20 seconds can feel like a long time. You must be a parent or something ;)

As for snaking, those Yoshi's must not have been perfectly snaking. The ones I'm talking about simply disappear into the horizon never to be seen again. Typically the rest of us are missing 1/2 a lap or more when they finish.

/bitterness :)

Matlock

Banned
bobbyconover said:
What I hate is when you get stuck with a group of 3 who pick the same track every time. I got stuck racing on Luigi's Mansion, one of my least favorite tracks, 4 times in a row this way.

Baby.

Fucking.

Park.

augh!

Yup it was awesome. I normally quit after one four-race match (on continental or worldwide), but we kept going for a while there. A lotta fun :p

I still havent played the single player modes properly

Acrylamid

callous said:
During the selection screen, he'd continually choose and unchoose bowser so as to make the rest of us listen to his annoying growl for the entire countdown.
OMG! :lol
I did the exact same thing everytime I played Mario Kart 64 (I think Donkey Kong's a bit more annoying, though :p ).

kiryogi

Banned
Matlock said:
Baby.

Fucking.

Park.

augh!

Baby Park for the fucking win :D XD

Alright, I should finally be able to play tonight. Holiday partying is over and it's back to the usual tediums. Don't forget to add me if you haven't! And PM me if you have so I can do the same!

210512 896431

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
biodegradablebean said:
I'm Gunstar. :)

I shake my fist at you sir!

Man, I had I think 3 decent chances to take a race off you there, I totally screwed one myself and JBC robbed me with a blue shell 2 times :( you're too good for me at the moment. *goes to practice*

Is JBC from here as well?

I would have played more, but my hands are going to fall off. all the swearing while gripping to hard and shaking the DS has given me an injury. My connection seems to be working better now, loving MK online :D

catfish said:
I shake my fist at you sir!

Man, I had I think 3 decent chances to take a race off you there, I totally screwed one myself and JBC robbed me with a blue shell 2 times :( you're too good for me at the moment. *goes to practice*

Is JBC from here as well?

I would have played more, but my hands are going to fall off. all the swearing while gripping to hard and shaking the DS has given me an injury. My connection seems to be working better now, loving MK online :D

Yea, I keep pulling all these lucky german victories off of people, dunno but I'm just damn lucky at the end of the races all the time (like the blue shell at the end of the Sky Garden race, that one was mine, not jbc :lol ).

JBC is not at GAF AFAIK.

Good to hear your connection is better now. Looking forward to more nice matches soon. :) BTW did all the americans stop playing this already?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
biodegradablebean said:
Holy shit awesome races Fuzzy. Some of the best I've done yet. :D

You're really good btw.
Thanks, you too. Sorry I had to quit after it ended but the phone was ringing the entire time during that last race and they called back right after again.

Just added:
elostyle
Drensch
Swordian

Fuzzy

Swordian you're lucky I waited for you on the first race or else I would've won instead of tying. That's what I get for being a nice guy. :(

Swordian

Fuzzy said:
Swordian you're lucky I waited for you on the first race or else I would've won instead of tying. That's what I get for being a nice guy. :(

Just be glad I was using Mario rather than Toad. ;)

Thanks for waiting though.

callous

Acrylamid said:
OMG! :lol
I did the exact same thing everytime I played Mario Kart 64 (I think Donkey Kong's a bit more annoying, though :p ).

:lol Maybe he was just reminiscing.

Can Nintendo alter the frequency of items online? Even with DB and his 100% item kart, I have gotten fucking octopi all day long today. I've been hit by a disproportionately large number of them too. Not many blue shells today.

Fuzzy

elostyle said:
GG Fuzzy. Really schooled me on the last one. :)
I love Luigi's Mansion. I think that's enough for me today. Maybe someone will break my 6-0 record tomorrow. :D

SantaC

Fuzzy said:
I love Luigi's Mansion. I think that's enough for me today. Maybe someone will break my 6-0 record tomorrow. :D

what's your code fuzzy? I am adding you.

mine: 210513 - 294824

Is anyone else having massive problems connecting to friends tonight? I've been trying to connect to 3 friends of mine for over half an hour straight now, and have been totally unsuccessful. I've only seen a yellow dot once, and it dropped off before connecting.

kiryogi

Banned
bobbyconover said:
Is anyone else having massive problems connecting to friends tonight? I've been trying to connect to 3 friends of mine for over half an hour straight now, and have been totally unsuccessful. I've only seen a yellow dot once, and it dropped off before connecting.

Yeah. I've been trying for the last 1-2 hours on and off and nothing :/ Figures that when I finally have the time to race again theres connection trouble! ar XD

bobbyconover said:

Yea, finding a match on continental or worldwide is very easy and quick. But I just can't seem to play a few guys on my friend list, even when they're locked.

Searching for games now...

Gazunta

Drensch / Stopper: Thanks for the games :) I did better on the second set of races!

That was my wife playing on the second and third set of races :( I suck so much at Mario Kart :(

Fuzzy

Sorry I'm only racing one match, I forgot to charge my DS. I had to grab my charger and plug it in between the 1st and 2nd races or else it would've died.

And damn you for stealing my two mushrooms at the end of the first race. :(

Fuzzy

Swordian said:
What happened? I could have sworn I was blocking you when we crossed the finish on the first race and yet you placed 1st.
I was ahead on my DS. You just love holding on to 3 mushrooms until the last lap. Maybe this time we won't tie again. :p

DrGAKMAN

Banned
Does anyone know who "Codas" is? He has like Kuban Heat's avatar as his icon...alot of wins and 2 stars by his name. I beat him on MOO MOO FARM though...and almost got him on Rainbow Road...the first 2 matches I was busy dealing with this fucktard playing as Mario who wouldn't get off my dino-sack (I'm always Yoshi) while this Codas guy dominated us with Toad.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Does anybody have me that I may have forgotten to add?

Finding people isnt as easy as it used to be :(

Harker

Top Bottom