• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 09 The Show League Season 1 of Please don't drown us in lag Sony!

Sanjuro

Well I'm of to play some actual baseball. I pray that Frankman has the game tonight or at least logs in, I would love to come back and play a few games in the league around 9ish.

Biggest problem with his delay are the less vocal people in the league forgetting it about it slightly and becoming a bit too casual.

CzarTim

nda236.jpg

Mrbob

Don't need to restart.

Just need one more person to join.

Open season now guys. Anyone who wants a national league team and wants in can join. Haven't heard from Franky in two days now don't know whats going on. Wouldn't be so bad if he updated us. I'll give him a couple more hours to respond.

Sanjuro

If trading works I'm in the market for a starting shortstop and backup catcher primarily and some relief work potentially.

I haven't decided on my starting rotation yet, but I can tell you that Beckett/Penny/Smoltz/Papelbon should be potential trades for my needs.

Geez. Y'know I said I'd post here when the game came in, right? Just got The Show via Priority.

Prepare for a reddening of the asses of ye who were unfaithful towards me. However to those who showed a pious nature to me my benevolence shall cast a gentle shadow upon thee, and my beating upon thee shall be merciful.

Core407

Banned
The Frankman said:
Geez. Y'know I said I'd post here when the game came in, right? Just got The Show via Priority.

Prepare for a reddening of the asses of ye who were unfaithful towards me. However to those who showed a pious nature to me my benevolence shall cast a gentle shadow upon thee, and my beating upon thee shall be merciful.

IT BEGINS

Mrbob

Hells yeah. I won't be home for about another 4 hours, be ready for a league invite around 8:30 central time frankman!

Core407 said:
Same reason you made us wait until Thursday for this.
Mrbob already said Monday the league would start Saturday, don't get the big concern after Monday. Last week, sure you had the right to complain, but once he e-mailed me that there shouldn't have been anything else to complain about. Right now I don't know if you're ribbing me or genuinely pissed; if the latter I don't get it. :(

EDIT: Sorry it didn't come yesterday Mrbob, apparently he sent it Monday morning instead of Saturday :p

Tedesco!

Well, I guess this worked out for me perfectly. I'll be home tomorrow night, so I doubt I'll miss any of the season.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
DCX said:
We might as well wait for this... i mean it's a long way to get this game shipped from the alpha centuri

DCX

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I knew it was a good idea to check in and see how this league was going

Core407

Banned
The Frankman said:
Of course not. Citigroup is handling it for me.

HURRY UP AND JOIN THE LEAGUE ALREADY IT TAKES ALL OF 3 SECONDS AND ITLL ALLOW US PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY TO GET THAT CHANCE.

K THNX BYE
IDIOT

Edit: I think we should just kick Frankman out and look for another player, even if it does take a couple days.

... okay now this is getting silly.

I PHYSICALLY CANNOT JOIN UNLESS THE 5 GB INSTALL FINISHES FIRST, WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT GET???

I have the game, Mrbob is sending me the invite tonight. Chill.

Core407

Banned
The Frankman said:

I PHYSICALLY CANNOT JOIN UNLESS THE 5 GB INSTALL FINISHES FIRST, WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT GET???

if the pre-install load didn't take 5 years I would've. Why do you think I have time to post?

You made that post at 4:40 today, how the hell are you still installing the game. Jesus, you're so obviously full of shit or just have shit for brains.

Sanjuro

The Frankman said:

I have the game, Mrbob is sending me the invite tonight. Chill.
2zf5qo6.jpg

Hey, shall I take pictures so you can look at what I'm looking at? Maybe I should teach you forum decorum at the same time while I'm at it. Why the fuck would I lie about having the game it when I could've lied about it for weeks? Why pick now? God, you're so smart maybe you should figure that out. Then we can have makeup sex afterwards...

For the people who added me as a friend, all you have to do is goto the XMB and see the game name next to my name is MLB 09: The Show. Nuff said.

EDIT: Man I'm going to find some way to injure your star players so they miss the whole league season. You got Braves? Good, all I have to do is throw Larry a Santana chageup and he'll strain an oblique swinging and missing.

Core407

Banned
The Frankman said:
Hey, shall I take pictures so you can look at what I'm looking at? Maybe I should teach you forum decorum at the same time while I'm at it. Why the fuck would I lie about having the game it when I could've lied about it for weeks? Why pick now? God, you're so smart maybe you should figure that out. Then we can have makeup sex afterwards...

For the people who added me as a friend, all you have to do is goto the XMB and see the game name next to my name is MLB 09: The Show. Nuff said.

Are you doing the install internationally too?

You can injure who you want, I'm still going to beat you.

Sanjuro

Core407 said:
Are you doing the install internationally too?

You can injure who you want, I'm still going to beat you.
I made that joke like seven hours ago...thief. You're fucking dead.

SanjuroTsubaki said:
I made that joke like seven hours ago...thief. You're fucking dead.
Yeah... WHEN I STARTED THE FUCKING INSTALL!!!

Fuck it. I'm quitting, deleting the corrupted data and trying again. I know it's 5 GB but the bar itself hasn't progressed in an hour. I blame the 2.70 update.

Core407

Banned
The Frankman said:
Yeah... WHEN I STARTED THE FUCKING INSTALL!!!

Fuck it. I'm quitting, deleting the corrupted data and trying again. I know it's 5 GB but the bar itself hasn't progressed in an hour. I blame the 2.70 update.

Is the rest of your life this easy?

GQman2121

Banned
So this is finally going to happen heh? Well, I'd like to try and have a few of our games going on at the same time to see if this chat feature makes sense for shit like this. It might be fun.

I still can't log into the website and no one at customer support seems to know what to do.

Top Bottom