• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Encal, I'll be home in 10-20 minutes if you can play right away. If not, I can play early your time, like 8 or 9 PST and then not again till 5ish PST.

Sorry I'm being so difficult

Kccitystar

i could play right now but no later. leaving out of town tonight and wont be back till next saturday so hopefully you can play. if not then i guess you'll get the auto win or however the game deals with it! let me know

No worries, I got plenty of time, being unemployed and all :(

KCCityStar, Zep, McNei1y, FMT, let me know when you want to give the Marlins a nice ol' rapin'! I know FMT is outta town so that will wait

GG zep. it was pretty back and forth till you blew it a little more open near the end

my team's fielding is a complete joke, lol.

Zep

Banned
Yea that was fun. I couldn't get my timing down with Cliff and you made me pay for it. Howard is still a virtual beast!

eznark

Banned
Unfroze. Traffic issue. Fucking Sony.

Want to try again?

Wow they give you a loss for a first inning DC? Jesus Sony is clueless when it comes to online sports.

eznark

Banned
Holy fuckin shit that was amazing. Alex Gonzalez just casually underhad tossed a ball into the stands along the third base line to give McNeily a run.....

eznark

Banned
Even the game doesn't want to see Axford. What a cluster duck that was. Guys refusing to pick up the ball, guys who couldn't throw it (literally, they'd make a motion and not throw the ball) and plays where the swipe tag animation is so slow that no matter how quickly the ball got to he bag the runner was safe.

Of course the aforementioned "Gonzalez throws the ball into the stands after the play was over with men on first and third"insanity.

Of course that game ended on a freeze/disconnect when I changed pitchers...

Sony needs to give this game to a new studio.

McNei1y

Even the game doesn't want to see Axford. What a cluster duck that was. Guys refusing to pick up the ball, guys who couldn't throw it (literally, they'd make a motion and not throw the ball) and plays where the swipe tag animation is so slow that no matter how quickly the ball got to he bag the runner was safe.

Of course the aforementioned "Gonzalez throws the ball into the stands after the play was over with men on first and third"insanity.

There was a bunch of fuckups there for sure. The Gonzalez play was a big what the fuck. I wasn't even sure how Espinosa went from first to third. I didn't send him to second lol.

rinse82

Of course that game ended on a freeze/disconnect when I changed pitchers...

I suppose you wouldn't want to play another? lol

Top Bottom