• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

gg ecnal. lucked out on that 3 run homer, i just guessed right and was either going to blast it or go down swining. cain was almost perfect throughout. your pitcher was pretty good except for a couple pitches i got ahold of.

i also fucked up in the 1st inning with the base running. should've been a run and i pressed the button for them to stay instead of go :/

ecnal

ya, i was lucky to get pagan in that snafu.

would have been a more interesting game if it weren't so laggy.

next time!

ecnal

i'm wired.

tonight was probably just an anomaly. FMT was dealing w/ cain anyways, latency didn't change the outcome.

turnbuckle

Was setting up my lineup and rotation yesterday and I realized I have Valverde! Didn't have him in V1 Gaf or in my other league that's falling apart. He's even still rated over 80!

Kinda bummed we can't play more than 4 games ahead; saw a few people online yesterday but they were too far ahead in my schedule to play so I wasn't able to get some league action in. I'll be on today from around 4pm to 9pm if any of my opponents want to get our game in. I'll be on intermittently tomorrow as well.

Gg Rinse. I got worked by the home plate ump so hard. Wasn't giving me anything. I finally figured out the knuckleball but still couldn't time it. Shit was so frustrating. You were wrecking my line up. I knew I should have walked Bautista with that 2 run shot, but I was soooo mad about the error to first that let Reyes score I got stubborn. Aside from the lag run I got, that error and the fucking ump, it really was a great game.

Wake up Frenchie! We got round 2 to play!

rinse82

Man this game really punishes you on throws just in the yellow.

So many errors on both sides

Video game Bonifacio is so good

no...
No...
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 outs, 2 strikes in the 9th inning working on a no-hitter and goldy gets a single! dammit!

gg goldy. a bit laggier than our first game in the other league :(

Gg FMT. You were mowing me down with pitching. I was just happy to break up the no hitter. Blew my chance with 2 risp early in the game and just could not get a ball to drop. I would make good contact and it just wouldn't be enough!

But that 8th inning will haunt me the rest if the day. The bullpen has been blowing it for me after great performances by my starters -__-

sounds good.

edit: i'll be back in the afternoon (PST). we can get something in then or tonight/tomorrow.

I should be back around 8ish EST tonight if you can go then?

Top Bottom