• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

turnbuckle

How're things looking? I can play tonight if it looks like the league will be back up. We're supposed to be getting some severe storms tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be able to play then.

Really glad there was a quick turnaround after the roster glitch was found. I was a little nervous that it would spell the end of the league already.

Is it possible to increase the window for getting games in beyond our next 4 opponents? We're all on different schedules and the most important thing is people being able to play league games when they're able. Having the schedule locked for such a small and not quite stable league may be a problem. Everything should balance out at the end of the season, so I don't see what harm can be done from a person playing their 24th calender day opponent on day 1.

This would also help for those folks who know that they're going to be out of town for a period of time if they had the ability to play far in advance, or for those people (like me) who like to play a few games at a time rather than one and done.

Mrbob

I'll sign tonight. It has been a pretty crazy last couple days. I won't be same to pay any games till later this week anyway.

eznark

Banned
I'll sign tonight. It has been a pretty crazy last couple days. I won't be same to pay any games till later this week anyway.

images

Rorschach

I'm gonna back out. Shit came up and I'm not sure I'll be able to play. I'm pretty sure I can, but there's a chance I won't be able to, so I'll leave it up to someone more reliable. Was really looking forward to it. :\ Good luck with the league and have fun! I already signed out of the v2 league. Rated our commish a 5 star commish on my way out!

eznark

Banned
I'm gonna back out. Shit came up and I'm not sure I'll be able to play. I'm pretty sure I can, but there's a chance I won't be able to, so I'll leave it up to someone more reliable. Was really looking forward to it. :\ Good luck with the league and have fun! I already signed out of the v2 league. Rated our commish a 5 star commish on my way out!

You fucker

turnbuckle

Beginning of the end before the beginning of the second beginning.

McNei1y

Pheenix, Sanjuro, Turnbuckle, Eznark; You're my first four games. I'm down to play whenever. I think Eznark and Pheenix are both gone until Sunday though?

Zep

Banned
One thing though...Don't feel as though you need to match up. So in my next game with Lee, I don't want the other person using their #2 if they're #1 is ready to go. Turnbuckle did that and it was nice of him but just go with the guy due.

Pheeniks, Turnbuckle and Sanjuro...I'll be in touch. Should be able to get another game in later tonight.

Rinse, Bob, FMT, and I think Encal? I'll be available most of the morning tomorrow and early afternoon if anyone wants to get their game in with the Reds. I owe FMT for those garbage errors last game!

Rinse, Bob, FMT, and I think Encal? I'll be available most of the morning tomorrow and early afternoon if anyone wants to get their game in with the Reds. I owe FMT for those garbage errors last game!

will you be around tonight? or any of my opponents? i have to check the site to see who they are. i'm the giants and i'll probably be home at about 8pm pst but i wont be home any later than 9 pm pst!

i want to try to get as many games in as i can because i leave on vacation tomorrow at about 5 pm pst and i'll be gone for a week so i'd like to not have my games simmed :(

ecnal

i'll be around for a game tonight, FMT.

goldi: not sure if i'll be around during those times tomorrow, but we can probably get something in this weekend.

will you be around tonight? or any of my opponents? i have to check the site to see who they are. i'm the giants and i'll probably be home at about 8pm pst but i wont be home any later than 9 pm pst!

i want to try to get as many games in as i can because i leave on vacation tomorrow at about 5 pm pst and i'll be gone for a week so i'd like to not have my games simmed :(

Tonight is probably bad. But anytime before 2 EST and after 8 EST is fine. So get your ass out of bed tomorrow morning!
i'll be around for a game tonight, FMT.

goldi: not sure if i'll be around during those times tomorrow, but we can probably get something in this weekend.

Tomorrow night works for me too. And Sunday night too

Top Bottom