• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Zep

Banned
Eznark, if it makes you feel any better...You'll be facing king cole when the next 4 games open up. I fully expect to lose that game.

I still have KC City star and McNeily, I haven't seen KC post here much?

McNeily let me know when you're free and I'll be there, just set times so we don't chase each other

rinse82

sorry story, i passed out at 9. 7 to 7 at the office killed me.

Hopefully we can get our game in tonight, 10ET again?

turnbuckle

had something come up last night and wasn't able to stay on the game past 8pm. didn't see anyone on my schedule available from 5-8pm. since I said I would be on til 10pm yesterday but wasn't and Dominican was on waiting for me I will accept a lossif he isn't available to play tonight. I don't want to hold the league up, my opponents and I just sseem to keep missing each other.

had something come up last night and wasn't able to stay on the game past 8pm. didn't see anyone on my schedule available from 5-8pm. since I said I would be on til 10pm yesterday but wasn't and Dominican was on waiting for me I will accept a lossif he isn't available to play tonight. I don't want to hold the league up, my opponents and I just sseem to keep missing each other.

Im available anytime before 7 est. cant miss The Harvey Show

McNei1y

Sorry I've been away for the past day.

Sanjuro, Pheenix, Turnbuckle = As of right now, I'll be around tonight so I'll be available to get my games in.

turnbuckle

uhhh stuck behind a train. trying to get my roommate to log in for me, should be around 5 minutes after train passes.

another day another excuse lol. I'll pitch to contact if I must lol

How about now? I'm already on

and popeyes spicy chicken night was two nights ago for me, tonight is chicken fried rice night

Gg Turnbuckle. We need some robot umps for The Show lol. Still, i havent figured out how to pitch with Harvey man. Also, Jordany Valdespin leading the league in hits so far lol batting like .600 in 4 gms. Verlander is tough bro.

turnbuckle

Gg Turnbuckle. We need some robot umps for The Show lol. Still, i havent figured out how to pitch with Harvey man. Also, Jordany Valdespin leading the league in hits so far lol batting like .600 in 4 gms. Verlander is tough bro.
I seriously felt so bad that game. I got every single call in my favor. my roommate and brother were watching and couldn't believe it either

Mrbob

I sent him a PM. I won't be home till around 8:30 to 9 central. We are going to try and play tonight. But he works tonight so I don't know if we can. If not, can you just sim it?

McNei1y

Alright I don't know what the fuck that was all about. A traffic delay to end the game in the top of the 10th? What crap!

I'm going to grab Chipotle right now, though. I can't put this hunger off any longer!

lol damnit mcneily! griefer!

I guess we may just need to be simmed :(

Psh, good thing The Show isn't ran by EA's dumbass.

Sanjuro

Take your anti sugar propaganda elsewhere, Bloomberg.

Guy, you got me all wrong here! I don't dislike it because it has sugar or is bad for you, I just don't like it because it tastes terrible.

I want to try and hunt down this Cleveland Stadium Mustard stuff. Never heard of it.

rinse82

I assumed by series he meant each 4 game Window. Sanjuro - is it all 4 games that get advanced?

You around now story?

Top Bottom