• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

eznark

Banned
I can play anytime after 9 Square Triangle and whoever else I have left. Wouldn't mind some pickup games either.

turnbuckle

I can play anytime after 9 Square Triangle and whoever else I have left. Wouldn't mind some pickup games either.

If you ever see me on in the game send me a message. If I'm not in the middle of a game myself I'd love to play ya. It's been awhile since I've had a chance to face you and it'd be fun playing as a different team.

Holy fuck at this game.

Edit: Eznark, think it maybe your connection/setup? The two previous online games I played with others were perfect. That game was ridic.

McNei1y

Turnbuckle or Acheron, you around for a game? I just found out that I'll be gone all day tomorrow as well. Sunday, though, I'll be available all day.

Zep

Banned
I played that game like I had somewhere to go...no patience. That's what 3 days of not playing will do to your eye! Those sinkers also screwed up any chance of stringing together hits.

McNei1y

oh yeah. Quick Stealing is kind of bullshit. Some guy stole 5 bases on me before I was even in motion. As the guy was 3/4's the way, I would always finally realize the correct buttons to throw the the base. It was bullshit. The guy stole home TWICE!

Sanjuro

The game's animations sometimes get so slow, I remember people would quick steal from first and be halfway to third by the time my second baseman was able to start throwing the ball.

Top Bottom