• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

McNei1y

Alright, I'm around. I might start watching Django Unchained shortly. My brother ordered it the other night On Demand and I forgot it was a 2 day rental. It has 55 minutes left on the counter before it goes away. So I might watch that.

turnbuckle

I had chipotle last night and it triggered a series of events that prevented me from being able to get my game in. just a warning lol

Kccitystar

I'll be on all night if you want to get your games in with me (Yankees). Just send me a message on AIM/GAF/PSN. All use the same alias ;)

turnbuckle

any of my opponents up for a game tomorrow between 6-10pm holla! btw, never pick your nose after having buffalo wings. my whole night is in jeopardy because I learned this lesson a little too late

McNei1y

gg sanjuro. Harper being in the circle but the ball falling behind him really pissed me off. Oh well. Can't do anything when Middlebrooks blasts two homers.

lol Napoli struck out 6 times.

Sanjuro

gg sanjuro. Harper being in the circle but the ball falling behind him really pissed me off. Oh well. Can't do anything when Middlebrooks blasts two homers.

lol Napoli struck out 6 times.

Crapoli. Shouldn't have given him the start at catcher!

McNei1y

Are settings different from ranked games? Just curious. The past three games it seems that the speed of the pitch is a bit quicker. You guys are much better pitchers than ranked games too. I'm getting jammed on everything!

If you must advance tomorrow we can simit if McNeily doesn't mind, I don't know if I have it in me to get raped again lol

Sanjuro

Marlins lost 2-7.

Somehow, Nationals didn't get any earned runs to their pitchers (due to error in game?) and Soriano qualified for a 0.1 IP save.

Mrbob

Three games, three one run losses. This is gonna be a long season.

This team is so bad. I hit a batter with the bases loaded to bring a runner in. Thing is the pitch was a slider, going away from the hitter, and I hit the bar perfectly. Slider from Travis Wood goes right at the batter lol. Team is trash. D:

Me and Acheron are done.

McNei1y

Marlins lost 2-7.

Somehow, Nationals didn't get any earned runs to their pitchers (due to error in game?) and Soriano qualified for a 0.1 IP save.

woohoo.

I wish that game didn't drop. Some of those stats were crazy. Pheen's pitcher was going 7 strong (8?) innings with like 9 strikeouts. I couldn't hit shit!

Three games, three one run losses. This is gonna be a long season.

This team is so bad. I hit a batter with the bases loaded to bring a runner in. Thing is the pitch was a slider, going away from the hitter, and I hit the bar perfectly. Slider from Travis Wood goes right at the batter lol. Team is trash. D:

Me and Acheron are done.

I had to pull Miley after 3 when he had a 1-hitter going because nothing was landing in the zone no matter how hard I tried. Good thing I have superstar long reliever Josh Collmenter to bail me out of jams like that.

turnbuckle

I'm gonna be gone all day Saturday. If any of my opponents want to get a game in tonight lemme know. I'm not sure who I have up next, I've played the Mets and Phillies so far.

Looking at the schedule, my next three opponents are:

Angels (Square)
Nationals (McNeily)
Stankees (kccitystar)

McNei1y

I'm gonna be gone all day Saturday. If any of my opponents want to get a game in tonight lemme know. I'm not sure who I have up next, I've played the Mets and Phillies so far.

Looking at the schedule, my next three opponents are:

Angels (Square)
Nationals (McNeily)
Stankees (kccitystar)

I play you and acheron. I'll be gone tonight. Tomorrow would probably be the best bet since I'll be around between 12-5pm EST.

turnbuckle

I play you and acheron. I'll be gone tonight. Tomorrow would probably be the best bet since I'll be around between 12-5pm EST.

Hmm, I won't be home tonight until 5-6pm and same for tomorrow. I'm not sure when the next game gets bumped in the schedule, but it looks like we'll have to aim for Sunday unless we're forced to sim.

McNei1y

Hmm, I won't be home tonight until 5-6pm and same for tomorrow. I'm not sure when the next game gets bumped in the schedule, but it looks like we'll have to aim for Sunday unless we're forced to sim.

Crap. Yeah, tonight just is bad because I'm going to some function all night. Tomorrow night, I have to pick some people up from the airport between 5 and I'm assuming 8:30 or something so maybe we could sneak it in after that. But I'd probably be trying to go out after that mess.

I'll keep you posted about tonight, though.

turnbuckle

Crap. Yeah, tonight just is bad because I'm going to some function all night. Tomorrow night, I have to pick some people up from the airport between 5 and I'm assuming 8:30 or something so maybe we could sneak it in after that. But I'd probably be trying to go out after that mess.

I'll keep you posted about tonight, though.

Can you get our game in on Sunday? I don't want you to have to worry about our game in the middle of all the stuff you have going on. Perhaps Sanjuro could give us til that date to get our game in. Definitely prefer to play our game, but If not I'm ok with simming it rather than holding the league up.

McNei1y

Can you get our game in on Sunday? I don't want you to have to worry about our game in the middle of all the stuff you have going on. Perhaps Sanjuro could give us til that date to get our game in. Definitely prefer to play our game, but If not I'm ok with simming it rather than holding the league up.

I don't think I'm doing anything Sunday, as of now... but for some reason, I feel like we might have tickets to the Nats/Reds game. Not like that'd ruin our chances of getting the game in the afternoon.

turnbuckle

I don't think I'm doing anything Sunday, as of now... but for some reason, I feel like we might have tickets to the Nats/Reds game. Not like that'd ruin our chances of getting the game in the afternoon.

Just lemme know, the weather is going to be excellent so I'll probably be doing something outside but I'll be very flexible. Once you find out what's going on pick a time and I'll be there!

Top Bottom