• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

gg man. That was a close game. I felt so defeated on that Montero AB. It stung even more when Bryce hit the top of the wall and Ramos had that gapper snagged. That was real fun!

I was ready for a Bell implosion when I IBB'd Harper and Zimm. Glad I lost by as little as I did.

turnbuckle

sorry didn't see the reply until now. can you get a game in tonight still mcneily? I can hang around for another hour and a half or so

McNei1y

gg turnbuckle! I like when the pitcher gets in the groove and the yellow box gets larger.

Do you have a keyboard? That's a pretty nice thing to have.

Story, our game is available for play.

ecnal

dc'd on a pop-up behind first going into the 7th.

0-0.

good game.

we're trying again right now...

McNei1y

Story, when's a good time to play? You're my next opponent.

On another note, I know we're like two weeks in and only five games played but I really hope this picks up. I'm having a lot of fun so far. I think it'd be cool to have a 3 game series against each person.

eznark

Banned
oh my God my fucking OOTP team is a God damned mess and FA starts today!

I wish the two games (The Show and OOTP) would combine to form one mega game. I'd probably leave my family and just poop-sock OOTP: The Show for the rest of my life.

Story, when's a good time to play? You're my next opponent.

On another note, I know we're like two weeks in and only five games played but I really hope this picks up. I'm having a lot of fun so far. I think it'd be cool to have a 3 game series against each person.

I should be around tonight after the Nats get beat down again. Probably around 11 EST would be good.

McNei1y

I should be around tonight after the Nats get beat down again. Probably around 11 EST would be good.

Let's shoot for Thursday around that time. I'm probably going to bed early tonight. Like, 9-10ish. It's a first for me but I've been lacking on sleep the past two nights and I have to wake up earlier than usual tomorrow morning.

turnbuckle

Let's shoot for Thursday around that time. I'm probably going to bed early tonight. Like, 9-10ish. It's a first for me but I've been lacking on sleep the past two nights and I have to wake up earlier than usual tomorrow morning.

I'm going to blame my terrible swings and timing on the new sleeping schedule, daily routine I've forced myself into the last month. It surely wasn't that wicked curve/fastball combo of Strasburg or your brilliant use of them! No, not that :p

What series are we up to now? My next opponents are - in order, by [day] on the schedule calendar - [6]Miami, [7]Boston, [8]San Fran, and [9] Milwaukee.

McNei1y

I'm going to blame my terrible swings and timing on the new sleeping schedule, daily routine I've forced myself into the last month. It surely wasn't that wicked curve/fastball combo of Strasburg or your brilliant use of them! No, not that :p

What series are we up to now? My next opponents are - in order, by [day] on the schedule calendar - [6]Miami, [7]Boston, [8]San Fran, and [9] Milwaukee.

I believe series 7 has just opened up.

And yeah, Strasburg just seems unreal. That curveball looks like a fastball all the way until it drops. Luckily, they don't adjust things like that to match real life or else Strasburg's pitches would be all over the place right now. I was surprised with how well Dan Haren throws as well. He's all fastball variants with a curveball. He has a 2SFB, 4SFB, CUT, and SPL. It's awesome!

Sanjuro, Turnbuckle, EZ in that order are my next 3

I'd rather play a bunch of my games tomorrow when I get back after 9 CT

McNei1y

Was out watching Pain & Gain, about to turn in for the night. I'm playing McNeily tomorrow night, can probably fit you in too if you're around.

Ok, I have Square, Zep, Mcneily, and kccitystar up. I get home around 9 EST tonight. Lets get some of these done!

Alright, I'll play around 9 for sure. I prefer earlier in the day. I might be out at a bar watching the Caps and Nats tonight, though.

Top Bottom