• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Sanjuro

lolololol

4GSCvkz.jpg

ecnal

padres are around for the next hour or so...

edit: taking off. might be back later tonight -- i'll post if so.

had a real good game with turnbuckle. some fucking bonehead "errors" on both sides early. his pitcher drops an easy pop fly, my first baseman WOULDN'T TOUCH THE FUCKING BAG on a routine grounder. it was 2-2 in bottom of the 8th and i had lopez in who has a really weird delivery and pretty much all of his pitches aside from his fastball have the possibility to be a wildpitch and sure enough i was stupid enough to throw the slurve with a man on 3rd and obviously there was a wild pitch that scores.

luckily i got out of the inning only down 3-2 and in the top of the 9th i beat up his closer/bullpen pretty badly. i shouldn't say beat up, i just got some pitches where i was guessing they'd be and was able to get 5 runs to seal the game.

i don't know why i suck so bad with buster posey and pablo sandoval. they are rated highly and i should be getting hits with them but i don't very often. this game i did get a couple with posey and sandoval had the game tying hit in the top 9 but beyond that it's been ugly. maybe people are trying to pitch around them and i'm just trying to force it :/

p.s.

and now best of all i get to wait another week before i can play again :(

turnbuckle

that was a really sloppy game defensively, but fun nonetheless. I have the same issue with Cabrera; I Think it's the batting stance in combination with some over eagerness to make something happen that messes me up with him. otoh I feel really comfortable using Infante.

I'm sitting in the league basement I think, but look out! I feel I have a 2011 Detroit tigers type run in me.

Zep

Banned
that was a really sloppy game defensively, but fun nonetheless. I have the same issue with Cabrera; I Think it's the batting stance in combination with some over eagerness to make something happen that messes me up with him. otoh I feel really comfortable using Infante.

I'm sitting in the league basement I think, but look out! I feel I have a 2011 Detroit tigers type run in me.

Unfortunate that we can't change stances but Ryan Ludwicks stance is perfect for Cabrera.

turnbuckle

I took a sick day at work today and probably gonna have to take another tomorrow, so if anyone on my schedule wants to play tomorrow pm me. don't feel up to sitting at my ps3 or checking GAF regularly, but I can pm my phone number and should be available to play most of the day. just text me when you're ready.

eznark

Banned
You got fired from Hardee's and had to start mowing lawns? Jesus Bob. I'm sorry. Ill donate to your kickstarter if you put one up.

Mrbob

I know you have the easy life. Just stay home and play games while ma takes care of the kids, milks the cows, and harvests the crops. Real men flip burgers.

I should be able to play after the Bulls finish their beat down of Miami tonight.

Mrbob

Realistically I had the Bulls losing every game by 15+. They've already over achieved with this current active roster.

If they can push Miami to 7 games that would be a miracle unto itself.

Is Rose playing tonight? Loooooooooooooooooooool. I love the song and dance every game. He isn't coming back this season.

I'm happy with the rise of Jimmy Butler this season. The league needs more good Marquette players. He might be the future 2 guard the team has been searching for. Him and Rose in the back court together could end up being a really good combo.

here is what i don't understand about the nba playoffs. knicks vs. pacers/thunder vs. grizz happens tuesday. bulls vs. heat/spurs vs. warriors happens on wednesday. no games on thursday.

so logically you would expect the knicks/pacers and thunder/grizz would happen friday and then bulls/heat and spurs/warriors on saturday. but no, that's tomorrow! so 4 of the teams get a 3 day break and the other 4 teams get a 1 day break? how does that make sense?

I told Sanj I would be back after 9 but I just got back and I haven't eaten. He isn't on AIM though, but I imagine we'll try to get this in tonight

I told Sanj I would be back after 9 but I just got back and I haven't eaten. He isn't on AIM though, but I imagine we'll try to get this in tonight

You're Marlins, right? That's the only game I have to play at the moment. If you're on in an hour (or later), I'll be around.

Top Bottom