• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

I'll be around after 10 EST tomorrow night for anyone that wants to get in our games. I may be available earlier in the evening for one game but I can't promise that as of yet.

eznark

Banned
I sent him a PM this morning. Will let you know if I hear back. Phee I've got some shit to do this morning but it you are available around 3 I can play then. If not I'm gonna mow again! I fucking love Spring!!

turnbuckle

I'll be on tonight if anyone can get a game in. Can also play tomorrow morning before noon EST. Hopped on for a minute yesterday to see if anyone was on but no luck - I was happy about that, as I was in no condition to put up much of a fight.

Zep

Banned
GG story.

Nix does it again...lol. Secret weapon!

And what was up with the pitching ball(meter). It kept disappearing after half a second and made me play like I was playing someone in the same room.

GG story.

Nix does it again...lol. Secret weapon!

And what was up with the pitching ball(meter). It kept disappearing after half a second and made me play like I was playing someone in the same room.

GG.

Same for me on the pitching meter.

McNei1y

Sorry story, gold, and whoever else I play. I'm going away tonight and I'll be gone all day tomorrow at an all day music festival. Tomorrow night might be a good time to play. If not, for sure all day Sunday.

eznark

Banned
Hahahahahahahha

Holy shit. I just played a game against my buddy. In the 7th inning the game decided that fly balls would be impossible to catch. Literally every fly ball fell directly behind the defender no matter how long you were camped there. Fucking incredible.

Kccitystar

I'll be on all day today since I'm staying home. Just send me a PM on PSN/AIM and I'll load up The Show to play whomever I have to play :)

Sanjuro

Kccitystar, stuck in the city today. My next two days are pretty wide open. Same goes for anyone else on my schedule.

Kccitystar

Haha great game man. No idea why Aoki decided to dive for that ball and turn a single into a triple.

All I could take from that game was:

1) My patience knocked Gallardo out of the game although it cost me 8-9 strikeouts
2) Sabathia's 99 Stamina and complete control of the game was not enough for Roid Braun's 2-run shot and Ramirez' back to back shenanigans in the bottom of the 8th :|
3) Why couldn't I take a pitch when I had the game on the line with Cano at the plate....

....Yeah, I'm mad lol

eznark

Banned
Fucking Sabathia beating out that strikeout and Ramirez bizarrely missing that tag at third because of some flourished and embellished tag animation had me super pissed off.

Kccitystar

Fucking Sabathia beating out that strikeout and Ramirez bizarrely missing that tag at third because of some flourished and embellished tag animation had me super pissed off.

The fact that although I hit with Zone Plus, no matter how early or late I start my swing motion, I am ALWAYS late on my stride, no matter what, makes me want to throw my controller somewhere. A time-based game where the netcode is ass isn't fun.

eznark

Banned
The fact that although I hit with Zone Plus, no matter how early or late I start my swing motion, I am ALWAYS late on my stride, no matter what, makes me want to throw my controller somewhere. A time-based game where the netcode is ass isn't fun.

Hm, I had very little problems with the lag. Didn't seem like there was much going on with the timing on my end. Sabathia was just carving me up.

Kccitystar

Hm, I had very little problems with the lag. Didn't seem like there was much going on with the timing on my end. Sabathia was just carving me up.

Oh no no no there wasn't anything wrong connection wise with league games, especially the game we played. It's just the game's netcode miscalculating timing on swings. I've played many ranked games where a guy would drill a homerun being completely visibly late on his swing, and I've had pitches I could have crushed be fouled back for an out because I was "late" on my stride.

I'll deal.

turnbuckle

Any of my opponents gonna be on tonight? Haven't gotten a game in in about a week and looking to knock a few out if possible.

Miami, Boston, San Fran, and Milwaukee.

Sanjuro

kccitystar, you around at all today? Were holding up the league!

Only other matchup remaining is Cubs vs. Padres.

Top Bottom