• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Ph33nix, I should be around later tonight. Heading to the ballgame today.

Sounds good. I've got mother's day lunch and I don't think anything after that so I'll be around to play you and Acheron

Maybe just set a hard time for 9 or 10 ET? or we could play it by ear. I trust we'll get it done!

Sounds good. I've got mother's day lunch and I don't think anything after that so I'll be around to play you and Acheron

Maybe just set a hard time for 9 or 10 ET? or we could play it by ear. I trust we'll get it done!

I'm around if you want to get our game in.

Kccitystar

Gonna spend the next day or so doing some data moving (swapping a new 500gb hard drive into the PS3), so I won't be available to play tonight or tomorrow :)

Sanjuro

Yeah, had a rough weekend for getting to any sort of console.

ph33nix, if you're around this morning say, at 11AM EST then I can get the game in.

If not, don't want to hold up anything further. Someone could resolve and assign the win to phe.

Angels and Bravos can just be simmed.

Yeah, had a rough weekend for getting to any sort of console.

ph33nix, if you're around this morning say, at 11AM EST then I can get the game in.

If not, don't want to hold up anything further. Someone could resolve and assign the win to phe.

Angels and Bravos can just be simmed.

I'll be there

turnbuckle

I was on last night for awhile hoping to get a game in but either Sony was doing some server maintenance at the time or the game just hated me. Every time I tried to connect It would kick me off within a few seconds/minutes and say I lost connection to the Show Nation. My connection on everything else was great, but even after a couple of console resets I still couldn't get or stay connected to the show.

I'll be on tonight. If any of my opponent's sees me send me a message. I'll probably be playing Diamond Dynasty until an opponent shows up. I won't be on past 10pm EST though.

Another game. Another blown lead late.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

MARLINS BASEBALL

yeah gg. a lot of my games have been fun this year. very close but always ending in a loss!

after ruggiano homered to take the lead I sarcastically thought to myself "How will I blow this lead now"

I don't even have a tank to look forward to :(

eznark

Banned
Are you going? If not it should be over about the time I can play. No bit deal either way though. I'm so torn. I hate Phil Kessell but I love Jake Gardiner.

I don't know how you people live with only one screen at a time.

Sanjuro

Are you going? If not it should be over about the time I can play. No bit deal either way though. I'm so torn. I hate Phil Kessell but I love Jake Gardiner.

Yeah, I'll be out. With the Celtics eliminated, the neck spasms have reduced greatly alternating between games. Sports pubs also help out, but pitchers of cheap beer are too temping!

Not sure if I'll be out in the city though tonight. Might be heading to the sailor pub for some colorful commentary.

Yeah nowadays I have something going on the TV, and my monitor can switch to 360/PS3 at any moment, and I have something on my iPad on too

It's like a giant room of ADD

eznark

Banned
Right now I have four screens going. Yankees game on TV, Saturday's Brewers game on ipad, a laptop for work stuff and my main PC for the heavy duty processing required by OOTP 14.

Sanjuro

Right now I have four screens going. Yankees game on TV, Saturday's Brewers game on ipad, a laptop for work stuff and my main PC for the heavy duty processing required by OOTP 14.

I got a couple of 720+ resolution computer monitors on clearance at Target for $29 a pop. Best find ever. I can either leave it on the multiple screen layout for streaming, or jack one into another one of the ports on the cable box. Comes in handy often.

I like going to the pubs with the sports package though. Games, beer, pub food. Good times.

Mrbob

This is how my last couple weeks have gone. I posted this in the wrong thread. The OT thread. They are probably wondering WTF I was going on about! Anyways, an explanation as to why I've been so unavailable lately:

Sorry, I'm not trying to hold the league up but I might as well explain my absence the last couple weeks.

1) My grandpa passed away so I had a funeral to deal with alongside relatives from out of state staying with me for a little over a week.

2) I've had a project due for my burger flipping job

3) I'm taking advanced burger flipping course for my job and my final is on Thursday. I think I'll finally be able to exhale more once Thursday afternoon hits and I'll be able to pick back up with my games in a timely fashion.

Sorry again for holding things up.

turnbuckle

This is how my last couple weeks have gone. I posted this in the wrong thread. The OT thread. They are probably wondering WTF I was going on about! Anyways, an explanation as to why I've been so unavailable lately:

Sorry, I'm not trying to hold the league up but I might as well explain my absence the last couple weeks.

1) My grandpa passed away so I had a funeral to deal with alongside relatives from out of state staying with me for a little over a week.

3) I'm taking advanced burger flipping course for my job and my final is on Thursday. I think I'll finally be able to exhale more once Thursday afternoon hits and I'll be able to pick back up with my games in a timely fashion.

sorry to hear about your grandpa. hope you and your family is doing well.

with that being said, can you make me a burger?

dang sorry to hear about your grandpa :(

eznark

Banned
Yeah, good game. Still so much dumb shit. Why it takes Lucroy 45 minutes to throw to second on a stolen base and 90 seconds on a dropped third strike is beyond me. That animations guy who posts on GAF can go fuck himself with a quiver of arrows.

Sanjuro

Yeah, good game. Still so much dumb shit. Why it takes Lucroy 45 minutes to throw to second on a stolen base and 90 seconds on a dropped third strike is beyond me. That animations guy who posts on GAF can go fuck himself with a quiver of arrows.

I think that is why I couldn't get him to go back to third base in time. I'm almost positive because your catcher was slowing the game down with his throwing (or something) animation, I couldn't issue the command to return to his base.

eznark

Banned
It's so bizarre. It's not like Lucroy is a bad defensive catcher. Their stats are so fucking borked. It's like Donny's retarded brother had control over the player ratings.

Sanjuro

Guessing it's hard to stay engaged in here when you're playing once every 2 weeks.

Game 1 - 4/19 - 5 days
Game 2 - 4/24 - 5 days
Game 3 - 4/29 - 2 days
Game 4 - 5/1 - 7 days
Game 5 - 5/8 - 5 days
Game 6 - 5/13 -

It's been pretty consistent so far.

Top Bottom