• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Good game French! Zitos change was killing me.

i got lucky quite a few times on bad pitches that should've gone yard but you just missed. i'm not entirely sure what happened on that long fly ball in the 6th or 7th inning. i don't think it was going to be a homer but it looked like the ball was coming down and then the animation was me having caught it.

i was sweating bullets in the 9th after that first pitch homerun from david wright. thank god for romo!

i play ez next!

i got lucky quite a few times on bad pitches that should've gone yard but you just missed. i'm not entirely sure what happened on that long fly ball in the 6th or 7th inning. i don't think it was going to be a homer but it looked like the ball was coming down and then the animation was me having caught it.

i was sweating bullets in the 9th after that first pitch homerun from david wright. thank god for romo!

i play ez next!

After Wright homer I got a bit too hyped lol

eznark

Banned

i play ez next!

After the vance right? Right now I am again sitting on the last game prior to an advance which kind of sucks because it means I play like once a week. I might let them build a bit unless someone playing the Brewers has a scheduling conflict coming up.

Mrbob

McNeily was too busy playing Dota to play me last night. I'll be home again after 9 central if anyone wants to play.

Sanjuro

I need to play the Tigers first. Where is he?!

Either way, this is a good benchmark. I think I would be much less hesitant to have a larger flex schedule.

Zep

Banned
Pretty much.

Anyway, I nominate the next season be done with all-time rosters. That would be pretty awesome.

Zep

Banned
That is the problem as well. Some people will just coast, and the others will lag behind. I guess you could also resolve the games of those who don't get any in.

I just tried to resolve goldlions games...and it wouldn't let me. Everyone else would just bitch if I did it theirs..

Its up to you, I'll resolve the necessary games.

Sanjuro

So...everyone is waiting on turnbuckle?

Six days ago I posted these games,

Red Sox vs. Tigers
Natinals vs. Reds
Mets vs. Cubs
Padres vs Angels

None have been played.

Turnbuckle is...somewhere I guess?
Goldy is out, so Reds are CPU at the moment.
Bob is Bob.
I've seen encal around. No idea on Square Triangle's whereabouts.

eznark

Banned
Shit, sorry man. Good luck.

Red Sox vs. Tigers
Natinals vs. Reds
Mets vs. Cubs
Padres vs Angels

None have been played.

Bob is Bob.
huh, well.....

turnbuckle

Red Sox vs. Tigers
Natinals vs. Reds
Mets vs. Cubs
Padres vs Angels

None have been played.

Bob is Bob.

I've posted several times about getting games in, but haven't had much luck. think pheenicks is gonna be on in a minute to play me. I can play another afterwards if anyone is available, but can't start any games past 10:30.

Top Bottom