• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Riggs

Banned
God I am doing so good in my season on Hall of Fame ... wish I could play online with you guys. P2P lag bullshit makes me never bother.

PSN ID is Klipp3d if anyone wants to do exhibition sometime though, even on 50mbps/5mbps connection it always seem to hitch a little at the worst times.

Sorry btw Story : ( Good luck man.

turnbuckle

man it seems like every call is going my way this game and getting lots of cheap hits. about to go to my bullpen though, so things could fall apart quickly for me lol

GG turnbuckle. I hope you enjoyed the comedy that is the miami marlins!

if we do another season I can't use this team anymore my heart can't take it lol

eznark

Banned
At this point I agree. I think it's been two weeks at least since I played. Waiting on people who are clearly disinterested is making everyone else disinterested.

Yeah I think we should just sim it....I know people have been busy but it's not like this season is going to crown some ultra champion or something

if they wanted to play their games, it would have been done!

turnbuckle

Waste of time for me.

We could have played first, vance, and allowed everyone else to play.
we could have played last week when I asked too. waste of my time, that's why I offered my cell so it would be quick and easy to play. I didn't see you sobbing in the thread, only reason I knew you were ready was because someone else in the league texted me.

Anywho no crying in baseball. gl in this game, pitchers duel so far

turnbuckle

so this is what happens when two drunk people play the show against each other!
lol beer four, all of em at 12% abv.

fuck I should play drunk after getting out of bed more often. getting lucky as Hell right now, I would be so irritated if I were playing against me right now. playing great. holding my controller in a new way this game and it's working lol

turnbuckle

Should have not reset this game in the first place.

go through my post history or by other people's accounts: I'm not hard to get ahold of. quit whining. if Bruins were playing tonight you wouldn't have shown up. I skipped red wings to play you because another league member personally texted me saying you wanted to play, after you said me playing him earlier when you weren't online was a waste of your time. Jesus Christ man, you're usually cooler than this.

Sanjuro

go through my post history or by other people's accounts: I'm not hard to get ahold of. quit whining. if Bruins were playing tonight you wouldn't have shown up. I skipped red wings to play you because another league member personally texted me saying you wanted to play, after you said me playing him earlier when you weren't online was a waste of your time. Jesus Christ man, you're usually cooler than this.

I'm pretty cool and quite sure that I'm referring to resetting my victory over you. I resolved all the games earlier today, but held off on this one to try and get it in.

Not sure your source of contention here.

turnbuckle

Technically, this game shouldn't count. Why were we playing at Fenway?

you gotta be kidding me, right? please tell me you'reas drink as I am and you're just being sarcastic. there's no way you're being sincere about your tantrum right now. no way in Hell. I'll get your binky for you if it will make you feel better

turnbuckle

I'm pretty cool and quite sure that I'm referring to resetting my victory over you. I resolved all the games earlier today, but held off on this one to try and get it in.

Not sure your source of contention here.

I posted multiple times asking when you would be available last week and you never said a thing. I when offered my cell and my email in addition to posting in the thread and you didn't say a word. going by the schedule, pheenix is my week 6 opponent and you were my week 7, but you were whining about me specifically wasting your time today when I was playing him. he and I communicated previously this week and scheduled our game for 8pm tonight. I saw you post something around noon today, when most people are working. you made no extra effort, just excessive complaining. Fenway didn't cause you to lose, your lack of self control and professionalism did

Sanjuro

I posted multiple times asking when you would be available last week and you never said a thing. I when offered my cell and my email in addition to posting in the thread and you didn't say a word. going by the schedule, pheenix is my week 6 opponent and you were my week 7, but you were whining about me specifically wasting your time today when I was playing him. he and I communicated previously this week and scheduled our game for 8pm tonight. I saw you post something around noon today, when most people are working. you made no extra effort, just excessive complaining. Fenway didn't cause you to lose, your lack of self control and professionalism did

ibxMJVuYozOFQW.gif

Top Bottom