• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

ecnal I promise to stop flaking out. I will be here tomorrow afternoon and all night (not during the heat game) to take my ass whoopin

just been real busy but after tomorrow morning the coast is more clearish

want to say just flat out....6 PM CT?

ecnal

ecnal I promise to stop flaking out. I will be here tomorrow afternoon and all night (not during the heat game) to take my ass whoopin

just been real busy but after tomorrow morning the coast is more clearish

want to say just flat out....6 PM CT?

no worries -- i wasn't around today either.

if you can, after the heat game works better for me.

GG FMT. After Cain's line single, I made sure that dickhead never saw another hittable pitch.

I'm really sick of getting in early deficits. And I'm equally sick of doing my best work with 2 outs. But whatever.

GG FMT. After Cain's line single, I made sure that dickhead never saw another hittable pitch.

I'm really sick of getting in early deficits. And I'm equally sick of doing my best work with 2 outs. But whatever.

damn that was a good game and i was getting really nervous with your rally. everything that could go wrong for me did in that inning. dropped 3rd strike to the backstop (it was on a fucking fastball! come on catcher!), i didn't get the meter on the green which prevented the double play, for some stupid ass reason i went to 2nd instead of 1st and your guy beat out the throw, i went home on the little dribbler instead of guaranteeing an out at first even though your 3rd base runner wasn't advancing.... awful!

i thought romo was going to blow the save after the lead guy got on base. he bailed me out again!

will you be around in the next ten? cause i have to jet if not so...i will be around tomorrow night as well

besides we know this int advancing past us anytime soon

my bad -- got caught up with our neighbor who just came back from a deployment.

we can get it whenever.

yeah my bed about not showing up earlier, I had a surprise visit from a friend and had totally forgotten about our game. but will be around tomorrow evening as well

Mrbob

Looks like I can still play the Yankees. When do you want to roll? I'll be home later in the afternoon, or could play tonight.

Edit: OIC Zep puffing his chest over a lag assisted curve ball over center of the plate 3 run homer by Howard.

McNei1y

Rinse and FMT (and if I play anyone else) I won't be able to play tonight either. I'm going to the Nationals/Orioles game and I don't think I'll be back until late. I should be free all day tomorrow though.

Top Bottom