• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

turnbuckle

ughh sorry ecnal but some shit came up and it's doubtful I'll even be home in time to play tonight. I'll post if anything changes.

ecnal

no worries, turn -- our series is the last unlocked, so we have plenty of time to play.

KC: i'm around for the next ~20 min, and then i'll be back later on.

ecnal

ya, good game otherwise.

we ended up disconnecting in the bottom of the 8th, so we're going to try again at a later date -- tomorrow hopefully.

McNei1y

Reminder: I am away this entire week. I think my game with Rinse will have to be an AI game or something. Mets and Angels, I hope we're still able to play by next week because I'll get them in when I'm back.

Cool, hopefully I have some time this afternoon. My folks are in town so I'm doing some sweet carpentry all morning!

I'd say PM me, but if I get lost in my Minecraft builds I might not notice, so I say tweet me when you're up for a game (ID in profile)

turnbuckle

Any of my opponents up for a game tonight around 9:30 or so? I'm gonna re-watch the latest episode of Game of Thrones with my brother tonight, but I can be available afterwards if there's a game to be played.

GG ez. Glad I was able to at least take away Yo's CG SHO.

And fuck Chavez, I don't even care that I botched that double switch. Dude is a butcher at 3B.

eznark

Banned
GG ez. Glad I was able to at least take away Yo's CG SHO.

And fuck Chavez, I don't even care that I botched that double switch. Dude is a butcher at 3B.

Sorry about the 1/3 squeeze. I was trying to just move the runner at first over but I couldn't stop the guy on third.

eznark

Banned
Oh nice, my next two games are sims.

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

Sorry about the 1/3 squeeze. I was trying to just move the runner at first over but I couldn't stop the guy on third.

As long as you aren't laying down bunts with your cleanup hitters while everyone on base advances, you're good. Played enough randoms that have no sense of sportsmanship.

What, why do we have sim games? What teams backed out?

Reds and Braves. That means I only have one actual game left, myself.

turnbuckle

As long as you aren't laying down bunts with your cleanup hitters while everyone on base advances, you're good. Played enough randoms that have no sense of sportsmanship.

Reds and Braves. That means I only have one actual game left, myself.

Nice. I hope I can get games in with my opponents soon, sounds like we're just about done with this season and I look forward to the next one.

Zep

Banned
Rinse, my bad not getting back to you this past weekend. I'm free anytime tonight after the Phils game! or even before if they suck!

Top Bottom