• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

eznark

Banned
Vance?

I want to play a real game! I had to try and play that one last night as fast as possible so it was garbagi-o. Can't believe I got a hit. Glad you won ecnal, felt like a dick having to fly through pitching. Oh my god at DLR's slow fucking delivery. Perfect when you've got a spouse furious that you are playing a game two hours after you said you'd be done.

Zep....would starting sometime between midnight-12:30 (probably closer to 12:30) be okay? if not...I'll be around tomorrow night and all sunday

eznark

Banned
Apparently bronchitis. Nothing to worry about but I appreciate it. Just needed to get some oxygen treatments. But that means I'm kind of in limbo and hanging with my son, not sure what is going on the rest of the day, kind of depends on if she can come home this afternoon.

turnbuckle

Wat time u get home?

Tonight I don't think I'll be home before 9pm EST. I should be able to play tomorrow in the morning between 9am and 11am or tomorrow night between 7-8pm. Apologize for the weird schedule, didn't expect to have to come in to work this weekend and it's thrown everything off for me.

Top Bottom