• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

turnbuckle

uhh fuck goddammit, internet went out a little bit ago and now the power is out. I don't know if I'll be able to play. sigh, might have to sim another one. great start to the season for me

McNei1y

gg eznark. I can read pitches but I can't hit worth shit. Also, this internet is really fucking bothering me. Every test on the computer, my numbers are great. Then when I play this game, it's absolute ass.

Mrbob

How is that gem of a gm?

Credits just got done rolling. I loved the game. The story is amazing and the gameplay is good enough to not bog the game down. I was hooked from start to finish. I'll be replaying it too since it looks like there is New Game + . :D Best additional feature of single player games.

turnbuckle

gg eznark. I can read pitches but I can't hit worth shit. Also, this internet is really fucking bothering me. Every test on the computer, my numbers are great. Then when I play this game, it's absolute ass.

Wifi? Or wired?

Either way, I definitely get slower speeds through my PS3 than my PC. But Wifi on the PS3 is garbage.

Advancement is at 9pm tonight, right? Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to get my game in with ya then Bob. We've had some pretty big storms the last couple of days; lost power nights in a row and I hadn't previously lost power in a long time.

McNei1y

Wifi? Or wired?

Either way, I definitely get slower speeds through my PS3 than my PC. But Wifi on the PS3 is garbage.

Advancement is at 9pm tonight, right? Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to get my game in with ya then Bob. We've had some pretty big storms the last couple of days; lost power nights in a row and I hadn't previously lost power in a long time.

I'm connected wired through the Motorola hybrid Modem/Router jont. I had a Linksys router plugged in last night (it was connected via the Motorola box) so I don't know if that had any effect on the connection for some reason? I turned it off since then since I didn't have anything connecting to it anyway.

I do have like 6 devices connected to the router, though. I turned off 3 of them during the game but it still was crap.

I'm going to go ahead and post next week's schedule just because I'm so helpful!

Acheron-Turnbuckle
Rinse-McNeily
Zep-Bob
Dmnc-Ecnal
Me-Eznark

Gg man, I didn't deserve to be in that one.

GG

You really put some fear into me. Especially when you got 2 on in the 6th. Thought I was going to see Moore just dissolve.

And when you forced extras I was just saying "of course this is what happens". Thank goodness the bats woke up.

rinse82

GG

You really put some fear into me. Especially when you got 2 on in the 6th. Thought I was going to see Moore just dissolve.

And when you forced extras I was just saying "of course this is what happens". Thank goodness the bats woke up.

I didn't even realize I didn't tag Lawrie up until the game just paused and you casually threw him out at 2nd lol

I didn't even realize I didn't tag Lawrie up until the game just paused and you casually threw him out at 2nd lol

I thought you were all tagged up too. When the game just hung for a sec, I put things together. Shit happens I guess. I missed an early run because I still can't remember how to advance the guy at 3rd while keeping a guy on 1st.

turnbuckle

Ugh. GG turnbuckle.

Brutal.

gg man, you started beating up on Scherzer just as I was thinking of going 9. it's tough pitching with him for me since I'm bad with the slider and he only has three pitches, but you were getting BABIP'd something fierce. especially early in the game.

eznark

Banned
I think I've been too hard on the game. All of my problems stem from the fact that the Brewers just really fucking suck. So many retarded defensive miscues but honestly, that's totally realistic to MilwaukEE. Gonna pick a different club next season.

Top Bottom