• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

gg man, you started beating up on Scherzer just as I was thinking of going 9. it's tough pitching with him for me since I'm bad with the slider and he only has three pitches, but you were getting BABIP'd something fierce. especially early in the game.

It didn't help that every pitch Hellickson threw around the edges went for balls. By the time he was starting to find the zone, he was already hit around pretty hard.

eznark

Banned
gg EZ

yeah your defense did some really shitty things there

being the Marlins I remember all too well

Only thing that really annoys me after accepting that the Brewers are shit is that they have made Segura a fucking butcher on defense, which is total shit.

turnbuckle

I think I've been too hard on the game. All of my problems stem from the fact that the Brewers just really fucking suck. So many retarded defensive miscues but honestly, that's totally realistic to MilwaukEE. Gonna pick a different club next season.

If we do another season I'll pick a different team if you want the tigers.

I do think there are too many defensive miscues even for the bad teams

when I was the Marlins it was so bad to the point where I don't think my 4th grade baseball team was that bad on defense

eznark

Banned
I think some of my throwing problems have to do with my controller dying. It's one of the original DS3 white Japanese imports and it barely holds a charge. I just can't bring myself to buy a new one.

turnbuckle

I think some of my throwing problems have to do with my controller dying. It's one of the original DS3 white Japanese imports and it barely holds a charge. I just can't bring myself to buy a new one.

Is it giving you issues with other games?

My controller holds a charge but it does this annoying thing where it'll randomly lose connection with my PS3 and the lights on top will flicker until I press the PS button. Sometimes it'll do this repeatedly, sometimes every few minutes, sometimes it won't do it for days. I never really figured out why, but I've lost connection a couple times during a game. Hasn't happened while fielding yet though *knock on wood*

Zep

Banned
Yep, we're advancing tonight....Schedule again:

Acheron-Turnbuckle
Rinse-McNeily
Zep-Bob
Dmnc-Ecnal
Pheeniks-Eznark

Mrbob

Can someone post the schedules again. I looked at the first post from Sanjuro and it had all the schedules from last season.

Zep I'll be home after 5:30 central.

McNei1y

I think I saw four straight strikes that were called balls :lol

gg rinse. I kept falling for a lot of those inside pitches. I can't count how many times I was jammed.

Rays-Indians
Jays-Tigers
Angels-Brewers
Rangers-Nationals
Cubs-Rockies

are the games after the advance tonight

McNeily let's play in between your DOTA break tonight!

turnbuckle

weird all of my pitchers have the exact same energy level ( around 80%). verlander is my next starter, he's only pitched 6.1 innings and hasn't thrown since the season opener and had higher energy before my previous game. :/

turnbuckle

started an online match, guy won't let me friendly quit even though I'm beating him 5 x 0 . gonna be on awhile? I can play another after this game

Top Bottom