• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
So I just picked this game up. Last The Show I played was 10.

What's everyone's preferred method of hitting/pitching? Timing, zone, pure analog, zone/analog, pulse, etc.?

Tried pure analog hitting for the first time and felt like an idiot. In 10 I played with all visual cues/assists off and managed to do well with zone hitting. But man, pure analog is tough. I know, I know, practice, but I'm not sure if I dig the fact that the I don't have control over the PCI movement.

Any tips?

Zep

Banned
Hey acheron, if you're on...I think we still got time. I went on psn but then had to leave for an hour.

Zep

Banned
League advanced;

Zep - Turnbuckle
Acheron - Ecnal
Pheeniks - Rinse
Mcneily - Dmncb
Eznark - Mrbob

Advance Sunday night.

turnbuckle

Geez. My bad about missing our game Zep. I was sitting RIGHT HERE too. Maybe I should start handing out my cell # like turnbuckle.

It works pretty well. There are a couple games I would've missed if not for people contacting me by cell. Pheeniks has been awesome that way, I think he was even the one that got ahold me of about Sanjuro wanting to get a game in.

turnbuckle

I'd turn on email notifications for PMs, but I forgot the password for the email address I was forced to use to get my account.

I'd pm a mod about that. After awhile I know they let some people use their normal email account, but want some time on the non-free email to verify the person isn't a bot or shithead.

I don't get notifications for emails on my phone. I used to but got really annoyed with it :p

McNei1y

In that case, you could probably just come over and we'd get the game in...

lol but I guess Sunday night is the best time.

So uhhh why do all my SP have the same amount of energy and why do none of them have full bar

I picked Holland cause I don't think I've used him, but wtf at him having less energy

Top Bottom