• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Zep

Banned
Been over my uncles here all weekend. If the league doesn't advance itself tonight, I'll do it tomorrow because I wanna get this game in.

My apologies turnbuckle...This was a last minute thing.

I wouldn't have minded putting off another night to get them in. but if turnbuckle can't play we'll just see about ecnal and ache's game. again, if they gotta do it tomorrow that's fine

I'll probably be around either way tonight or tomorrow night for my next

McNei1y

good game dmnc. I can't believe I started to get clutch hits in the end there. I was frustrated when Gio couldn't locate a single pitch in that one inning. His curveball and his change wouldn't go anywhere near the location I selected and I missed the yellow bar on the meter pitching by like a hair. That was fun though.

I see Ecnal and Ache online, they're probably playing. I guess we can advance after that since Turnbuckle won't be around tonight or tomorrow to play Zep...DMNC you still around in an hour when they're done?

ecnal

gg acheron.

didn't mean to score that run w/ cargo on the error.

i sent him to round the bases assuming he'd fly out, and by the time i realized what happened, he was already almost home.

gg acheron.

didn't mean to score that run w/ cargo on the error.

i sent him to round the bases assuming he'd fly out, and by the time i realized what happened, he was already almost home.

Shit happens. Like dropping routine popups.

After this game, I think I'm going to send Peralta to the glue factory. Or I'll just blame everything on Coors.

turnbuckle

I see Ecnal and Ache online, they're probably playing. I guess we can advance after that since Turnbuckle won't be around tonight or tomorrow to play Zep...DMNC you still around in an hour when they're done?
I'll be around tonight.

no worries, Zep. if we can't get this game in we always have game two of the season series to look forward to

Zep

Banned
I'll be around tonight.

no worries, Zep. if we can't get this game in we always have game two of the season series to look forward to

What time tonight? If its gonna be late-late(11pm-12am) then I'll go ahead and advance. I really don't wanna sim two games in a row.

turnbuckle

What time tonight? If its gonna be late-late(11pm-12am) then I'll go ahead and advance. I really don't wanna sim two games in a row.

what time works for you? I will be in bed before 10pm tonight, but can play anytime between now and then if I know ahead of time

Zep

Banned
It was on my end. A thunderstorm started around the 7th and my internet got knocked off for a few minutes.

I'll reset and give you the win, so we can advance. You had it in the bag anyway.

turnbuckle

It was on my end. A thunderstorm started around the 7th and my internet got knocked off for a few minutes.

I'll reset and give you the win, so we can advance. You had it in the bag anyway.

bummer. valverde was warming up, never say never! gg

turnbuckle

i'll be around tonight starting at ~10 pm.

:|

otherwise, tomorrow, i'll be around starting at 730-8 pm.

let me know what works for you.

I can do 10pm tonight if you'd like?

Also, I was thinking...

8 of us get together and do a HR derby online with the participants!

No? OK.

When? Haven't touched the HR derby mode since spending days before getting the Hamil-Who? trophy in 2010 :p

Sounds like fun

Top Bottom