• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

Sanjuro

I'm on your friends list. Still Goldlion054. And I'll gladly scoop up the Reds if you have to decide teams in the invite process

Just take'em. The PSN/Show thing is still absurd. You can be on my friend's list, but not on the in game list. Everything feels backwards on here.

Sanjuro

still have no invite

I sent one to you. I honestly believe that each slot matters. Say I send a few invites out and someone accepts, if I didn't move the cursor down to another "empty spot" the invite can be taken if someone else accepts first.

In simpler terms, game is trash.

Sanjuro

Have three spots remaining for the show. People on the reserve list, if you are still here and looking to join now is the time.

rinse82

I sent one to you. I honestly believe that each slot matters. Say I send a few invites out and someone accepts, if I didn't move the cursor down to another "empty spot" the invite can be taken if someone else accepts first.

In simpler terms, game is trash.

fold the league.

Sanjuro

It's been two days, if someone was interested they would have made the effort. Teams are fair game now. Left my PS3 on for days now to shoot out invites.

One has been sent your way.

Smokey

dbswisha

although it's giving me some crap about my online code...i activated it and then a few weeks later put in a new hdd. so i wonder if i'm screwed here...can't go into account management and enter it either since it's under maintenance right now.

dbswisha

although it's giving me some crap about my online code...i activated it and then a few weeks later put in a new hdd. so i wonder if i'm screwed here...can't go into account management and enter it either since it's under maintenance right now.

this is the network we will be relying on for madden 26

Smokey

The account management part where I can enter the code is under maintenance. General psn message says under maintenance until 10 cst.

When I clicked play online in MLB it told me about the online pass code but gave me no where to enter it.

we can't leave a madden bro behind, wtf

i guarantee someone else will flake and i havent even looked at who is on there

Sanjuro

Rors, if you want the spot then take it or communicate with Smokey.

They'll be reserve spots as well. We just need to keep moving forward.

Rorschach

It's cool. I should have brought it up earlier. I tried to sign in yesterday, but network was fucked or something... maybe it was my innerwebs.

[edit]Sanjuro: I wouldn't play with any other team, anyway. Let him have the spot.

Sanjuro

It's cool. I should have brought it up earlier. I tried to sign in yesterday, but network was fucked or something... maybe it was my innerwebs.

[edit]Sanjuro: I wouldn't play with any other team, anyway. Let him have the spot.

The Dodgers haven't been selected.

Sanjuro

I just checked again... they had been.

*checks yet again*

Yes they have according to the list of available teams.

Sorry, that's my bad. They are available now. Feel free to grab them.

Square Triangle took them. I re-assigned him the Angels, unless he wants someone else.

Top Bottom