• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

I might be around for a second game.

You can do a VS. practice as well. So you can play the AI or the actual opponent using the rosters.

Hi, Madden!

Eh, not tonight. Need to drag my ass to bed anyhow. Found out my mom went to the ER tonight so I'm hoping that's nothing major. I should be around to play tomorrow night.

For the record, I'm going out of town Friday-Monday. I'll do my best to get my games in before Friday.

Arroyo not getting a starting role, designate as the closer? Lame

Gg FMT. You were hitting the strike zone well early and I kept having ridiculous errors. Hopefully I can be more patient at the plate. I always get ancy. Not bad for my first human game and 2nd game overall

great game goldy. a true pitchers duel. i feel like i JUST missed a couple of those pitches and i'm sure you feel the same. not sure what was up with those bad throws for you early taking your first baseman off the bag.

i was worried about pulling vogelsong because he was doing so well but his energy was getting a bit low and in such a close game it just takes 1 bad pitch to erase it all. some of those horribly outside or high pitches i wasn't trying to throw that bad. not sure what determines if the pitch is anywhere near where you ask it to be or not

Yeah, started to get frustrating with those ridiculous errors abd being robbed of strikes. But its not like I was the only one being victimized by the homeplate ump. You played a tight game at the plate and it was tough to get you to swing. I tried to club the Panda but he somehow dodged the pitch. That mther fucker can take Verlander deep 3 times in one game and dodge pitches aimed right at him? I hate that fay fuck.

But our connection was generally pretty great, which gives me pretty high hopes for the season

Yeah, started to get frustrating with those ridiculous errors abd being robbed of strikes. But its not like I was the only one being victimized by the homeplate ump. You played a tight game at the plate and it was tough to get you to swing. I tried to club the Panda but he somehow dodged the pitch. That mther fucker can take Verlander deep 3 times in one game and dodge pitches aimed right at him? I hate that fay fuck.

But our connection was generally pretty great, which gives me pretty high hopes for the season

yep, ump definitely got you a few times and was more beneficial for me. what i didn't understand was that one sequence where i drew ball 4 but it was a dropped ball 4 (i didn't try to swing at all) and then i had to run it out? i was like wtf if i get thrown out here i'm going to be pissed! not sure if i got credited for the walk or not

connection was smooth as butter with only a couple instances of lag spikes. also wtf happened on that first run i scored? looked like your guy was in line to make the catch and then it kind of got by him. i saw he was trying to shield his eyes and if it was that he actually "lost" the ball in the sun then that is fucking cool

turnbuckle

I'll be on tonight between 5-9pm and can play a few. (Detroit Tigers)

I'll need 10-15 minutes to set up my rotation and lineup but after that I'll be good to go.

Turnbuckle, Ecnal, FMT, McNeily...I'll be around all day tomorrow to play.

I'll be down for a game with you when I get out of work.

eznark

Banned
Sanj when is the advance? I'm heading to North Carolina for a relay race Thursday night and won't be back til late Sunday. I'd happily get my games in before then...if the stupid game lets me.

Sanj when is the advance? I'm heading to North Carolina for a relay race Thursday night and won't be back til late Sunday. I'd happily get my games in before then...if the stupid game lets me.

Do you have time today around 1:30-2 to get our game in?

eznark

Banned
Nah, I'm out and about til 6 or so then I'll be spending time with the family til 9. I can play anytime after 9 though.

Fine. After I get beat down in madden I'll take my lumpings here. But just know that my full attention will be on Doug fisting the M's

Sanjuro

Try to get in as many games as possible. I'm hoping the advance only advances us one series up, but I want to be sure.

So, right now no solid date. Let's just work on the four we have in a speedy manner.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, definitely do not hold anything up on my account. I'm a firm believer in the "play if you can if not simit" approach to this league until we gain some traction and know that people will stick around.

turnbuckle

Yeah, definitely do not hold anything up on my account. I'm a firm believer in the "play if you can if not simit" approach to this league until we gain some traction and know that people will stick around.

Amen. Real life shit happens, but the show must go on. If you're getting married or going on vacation or you have the flu or a new baby, well, that's great (except for the flu) but if the game can't be played then simming it isn't a bad alternative. Too many times a few people with good intentions have something come up, but if you try to cater to every individual circumstance the league will fall apart. (I'm trying to say this in the least asshole way, hope nobody takes offense :p)

Zep

Banned
MLB The Show master list to make things easier for everyone.

Sanjuro - RED SOX
Aim: Sanjuromifune
Schedule: Here
Send him PM

Dmncnby2k9 - Orioles
Aim: Unknown
Send him PM

Rinse82 - Blue Jays
Send him PM

Turnbuckle - Tigers
Send him PM

Square Triangle - Angels
PM him Here

Storybook77 - Braves
Send him PM

Pheeniks - Marlins
Aim: Thepheeniks
Send him PM

McNeily - Nationals
Send him PM

Zep - Phillies
Aim: Big Zep17
Send him PM

MrBob - Cubbies
Aim: Mrbob2k1
Send him Pm

Goldlion054 - Reds
Send him PM

Eznark - Brewers
Aim: bpqb7
Sned him PM

Acheron_xl - Diamondbacks
Send him PM

Rorschach - Doyers(Dodgers)
Aim: hawakubo
Send him PM

Ecnal - Fathers(Padres)
Send him PM

FrenchMovieTheme - Giants
Aim: Whossorrynow015
Send him PM

eznark

Banned
Angels, Reds, Marlins, Phillies

I'll be around all night starting at 9 est. I will probably be able to play tomorrow during the day but I cannot confirm that.

ATL, ARI, CHC, BOS...I'll be able to play 1 or 2 games after Rors beats me in Madden at 11 ET.

After? Doubt I'll get that in. I'll be around after 10 til about midnight.

I could be around between 5:45 and 7 EST but that depends on if I have to take my daughter to her tumbling class or not.

After? Doubt I'll get that in. I'll be around after 10 til about midnight.

I could be around between 5:45 and 7 EST but that depends on if I have to take my daughter to her tumbling class or not.

that time frame is wen I'm available also. I'll PM you wen i get home to see if you can play.

McNei1y

Orioles, Angels, Reds, and Phillies... I'll try to play later tonight. I might be out of the house until late so I'll keep you guys posted.

turnbuckle

Philly, Arizona, Miami, or San Fran want to get a game in?

8LcbfdO.jpg

stats for my players are all wrong here but show up correctly from the roster menu. weird

turnbuckle

I fucking hate trying to copy and paste from my phone. even worse than that is trying to edit a post from this damned thing.

don't see anyone available to play on the schedule.

eznark

Banned
Hahahahahaha holy shit what a way to end!

Why the fuck would Aoki not slide??? Also, why did Braun go home?

Game is so broken.

Top Bottom