• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

2529528-bueno_excelente_signature_super.jpg

Sanjuro

Doesn't look like Square is active at his computer, but want to get this league activated.

He got kicked from the Tigers and Dodgers. Angels are in the top-five in the game, so that is a fair trade off, right? Still in LA...almost!

Rorschach

Hrm... looks like I might have to switch connections or something.... fuuuuu even the menus leading up to the game are unplayable!

Hold the league!

Sanjuro

Just some rules.

1. Try and give yourself a rotation. Fatigue may or may not factor in, just don't start your ace every game.

2. Nothing silly. Constant stealing, keep mashing the bunt button at the plate, etc. Everyone is already battling the elements of the game and lag, don't make it worse.

3. FA and Trades are fair game. Do what you wish.

Sanjuro

So did rors join? It finally accepted the code

Yeah, Rors ended up joining. You're first on the reserve list. I just wanted to get things progressing knowing the history of the league. There still could be a case of a vanished player to start.

Sanjuro

Guess I'm not playing tonight. Should've known Sanjuro would duck my lineup to beat up on the Padres instead!

I might be around for a second game.

You can do a VS. practice as well. So you can play the AI or the actual opponent using the rosters.

Hi, Madden!

Top Bottom