• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 13: The Show Online League Thread

turnbuckle

Strike three wild pitch and two runs scored! Amazing.

I missed this game so much. I think they actually made the animations worse in terms of how long it takes to throw a ball.

I think some throw settings may be better than others. played a game against a guy who did two crazy mid air throws with his catcher. the release was so quick. never saw anything like that using the button throw ( the one that changes power and accuracy based on how long you hold it).

turnbuckle

wtf they have scherzer with verlanders attributes, verlander with porcello attributes. Scherzer with a 12 6 curve and 2 seam. wtf!

Zep

Banned
GG. This game online is something else with the attribute errors. How does Autmont have a 78mph 2-seamer?!

Don't even get me started on Cliff...

turnbuckle

uhhh don't feel good about that win at all. if zep had the real cliff Lee and not that imposter with garbage attributes it would have been a much different ball game. is there any way this can be fixed? in the other league I'm in all my players have the appropriate stats. this is so messed up.

gg zep, you deserved better

turnbuckle

there is seriously something wrong. all of my pitchers have their attributes shuffled around with other pitchers, same with zep. he brought in a reliever that had cliff Lee's repertoire. yuk

Zep

Banned
uhhh don't feel good about that win at all. if zep had the real cliff Lee and not that imposter with garbage attributes it would have been a much different ball game. is there any way this can be fixed? in the other league I'm in all my players have the appropriate stats. this is so messed up.

gg zep, you deserved better

Is your other league using the OS rosters? That might be the culprit?

My rosters default lineup had 3 catchers on the bench, lol. We are free game to get whatever FAs we want right?

my team is fucking awful, it's like after the 5th batter we might as well just fast forward a few innings

Zep

Banned
My rosters default lineup had 3 catchers on the bench, lol. We are free game to get whatever FAs we want right?

my team is fucking awful, it's like after the 5th batter we might as well just fast forward a few innings

Hold on a sec slugger...this league might see a reboot.

turnbuckle

zep, check your roster. I bet your cliff Lee shows up as normal there. Justin verlander is 99 on my roster, but in the rotation and in game he has half his pitches and a75 rating. my Al Alburquerque ( reliever who rarely pitches more than an inning has 89 stamina on here. in my league with Sony's rosters he has 27 stamina. his signature pitch is his wicked slider, in this league his stats are perfectly identical to anibal Sanchez.

thanks Obama Frankman

Sanjuro

We aren't far in.

A. We can stop using these worthless neckbeard custom rosters, try and re-populate the league before the end of the week.

B. Keep going with some zombie players on each team.

Restart. EZ will be out of town so as long as we get him in by tonight or early tomorrow it should be good?

It's a good time to possibly get Smokey in?

turnbuckle

We aren't far in.

A. We can stop using these worthless neckbeard custom rosters, try and re-populate the league before the end of the week.

B. Keep going with some zombie players on each team.
let's just use this as a pseudo practice league and start a new one. having verlander being possessed by the ghost of Phil coke is my nightmare. having scherzers delivery with verlander stats was pretty awesome though lol

Zep

Banned
zep, check your roster. I bet your cliff Lee shows up as normal there. Justin verlander is 99 on my roster, but in the rotation and in game he has half his pitches and a75 rating. my Al Alburquerque ( reliever who rarely pitches more than an inning has 89 stamina on here. in my league with Sony's rosters he has 27 stamina. his signature pitch is his wicked slider, in this league his stats are perfectly identical to anibal Sanchez.

thanks Obama Frankman

I did and Eznark had the issue as well with Stamina. I didn't check actual pitches though.

I choose option A Sanjuro. My games with Eznark and Turnbuckle played great and they earned their wins...but these rosters are straight up trash.

What throwing/batting/pitching settings you all using?

I use meter to throw (I don't feel like the right stick is very precise) and I use analog to hit.

I also noticed we are on all-star settings for both, thought we'd use HOF? It seemed okay though

turnbuckle

for the record I'm fucking drunk and laughing my ass off at verlander with 28 stamina and 45 k/9 rating. Rick porcello with an 80 k/9 is even more hilarious. only thing that could bring me more joy is if eznark made some comment about frankman's pillows or whatever

Zep

Banned
I use meter to throw (I don't feel like the right stick is very precise) and I use analog to hit.

I also noticed we are on all-star settings for both, thought we'd use HOF? It seemed okay though

Trust me, you don't want HOF. There would be 30 no hitters thrown.

Sanjuro

I think everyone in the league should have gotten an invite. Most people are on my list, if need one, shoot me a message. New league is up, same name but V.2.

turnbuckle

I did and Eznark had the issue as well with Stamina. I didn't check actual pitches though.

I choose option A Sanjuro. My games with Eznark and Turnbuckle played great and they earned their wins...but these rosters are straight up trash.

yup that was a fun game but cliff Lee was as broken in game as halladay is in real life. that has got to be annoying

Top Bottom