• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 360 league interest thead: No Leaguedaddy needed...

Cloudy

Banned
hgplayer1 said:
Im pretty sure Im picking 2k7 up and Id love to join but dont GAF 2k leagues fail pretty miserably all the time?

the last one I joined died within a couple weeks if I remember correctly.

The only NBA league we didn't complete was last year's. It won't fail :)

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
That fantasy draft rule with only one 90+ player wont work well guys. There are usually two or three 90+ players on each team. And playing with two good players and then having 8 guys left that would be riding the bench in the real world is not fun. Let's just play with real teams and have trades like we did before.

i'm sooooo down for an online league. i dunno how i feel about a fantasy league though. i'd rather just pick teams and play. and since lakers are taken (damn you!) i'll take the other hometown clips.

Cloudy

Banned
Yeah, I think most folks prefer a standard league but we'll go through the process of voting on it to be fair to everyone...

Cloudy

Banned
I'm not gonna go past 16 teams but there will be the inevitable drop-outs so post your name and teams anyways..

Dsal

it's going to come out of you and it's going to taste so good
I could take the Mavs again, or the Suns.
I have also been entertaining thoughts of taking the Blazers to even things out a bit ;P...

Kai

I am down.... but why are the lakers off the possible team list? Is it because of Kobe's dominance?

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
big_country_draft.jpg
05-bush-inside.jpg

img1517168med.jpg
cps_cs_child_with_hands_over_face_opt.jpg

DMczaf

Another NBA2K league thread where I bet half the people here wont even buy the game, or won't show up after the game comes out.

I know who the TRUE NBA2K leaguers are!!

Matrix, you are not one!!! GIVE ME TMAC!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Another NBA2K league thread where I bet half the people here wont even buy the game, or won't show up after the game comes out.

I know who the TRUE NBA2K leaguers are!!

Matrix, you are not one!!! GIVE ME TMAC!

PAYPAL 1,000,000 US DOLLARS

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix shouldn't get the Rockets cause he always bails after one season. :D

As far as two peolpe wanting the same team? Um this aint no Madden league. Seniority rules here.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Truelize said:
Matrix shouldn't get the Rockets cause he always bails after one season. :D

As far as two peolpe wanting the same team? Um this aint no Madden league. Seniority rules here.

I didnt bail after two seasons last year.

That was the year the game was utter shit,like 2k4 or something.Also I recall Dm and Fifty leaving too,plus Konex was running a poop league letting strangers in :p

Then you fail Dm...you fail.

DMczaf

:lol Another part of the fun of a Konex league, letting in complete strangers every year even though he keeps getting burned by said strangers.

Matrix

wtf does he find them?

anime chat rooms?

DMczaf

We keep trying to tell him that the Madden leagues succeed not because we fill spots, but because we make sure the spots are filled by reliable people, even if its at the cost of only playing with 14-16 people. Yet every year, he doesn't want to listen and we get people like OuTkAsTpLaYaX and LaKaRs4eVar.

Matrix

:lol

For once id like to see Konex run it the way Fmt runs the Madden league.

If you want a challenge yall need to make sure I am in this league. would it be too much of someone would list what teams are taken already? Precious alone time at work is scarce.

Matrix

Konex - Fakers
Dm- Bulls
me- Rockets
Bish- Grizz
True - Cavs
Jobber- Spurs
Malley - Jazz
Fifty- Raptors
aka Balla- Celtics
Fmt - golden state warriors

im sure i missed some.

If we are indeed playing by seniority rules, then I'll take the Magic (unless the heat become available)

darko for mvp

Since the #1 team in L.A. is taken, I will roll with the 2nd best team. I am proudly signing onto the Clippers for a one league contract at maximum value. Elton Brand banging inside, Cassell dishing assists, and Tim Thomas and Cuttino draining 3's, and Maggette throwing down outrageous dunks FTW!!!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matrix said:
I didnt bail after two seasons last year.

That was the year the game was utter shit,like 2k4 or something.Also I recall Dm and Fifty leaving too,plus Konex was running a poop league letting strangers in :p

Then you fail Dm...you fail.

Was that two years ago? Are you sure? You still sold the game rather quickly last year though. As soon as that league started dying down I bet.

Hopefully the game will be better this year and I can play Mr.Voodoo on you.

Matrix

Truelize said:
Was that two years ago? Are you sure? You still sold the game rather quickly last year though. As soon as that league started dying down I bet.

Hopefully the game will be better this year and I can play Mr.Voodoo on you.

nah I didnt sell the game quickly cause my bro payed for half of it.

JuanMR2

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i called golden state warriors! gimme gimme gimme!

Dude, I can't get any Bay Area teams. You have a lock on them all! Did you choose the San Francisco Demons in the XFL Football League too?

Cloudy

Banned
So what's the rule gonna be if two members are in demand of the same team?

Priority for league spots and teams will go in this order:

- Former league players
- Order of response in this thread

If there's still team conflicts when we get the final 16, it'll be by coin flip or something..

can i expect to see a 81 point kobe game in this league

Nah, I love to spread the ball around. Expects triple doubles though :)

Mrbob

Matrix said:
Konex - Fakers
Dm- Bulls
me- Rockets
Bish- Grizz
True - Cavs
Jobber- Spurs
Malley - Jazz
Fifty- Raptors
aka Balla- Celtics
Fmt - golden state warriors

im sure i missed some.

Yeah me douche magoosh!

I don't care who I take. I'll be the last pick if needed.

i'm jacking the Lakers from Konex.

278.jpg

"Thats MY team, punk."

since that isn't likely to happen, i have no other choice, you've forced my hand Cloudy. Thats right, im taking...THE MIAMI HEAT!!!!

Dude, I can't get any Bay Area teams. You have a lock on them all! Did you choose the San Francisco Demons in the XFL Football League too?

yes i did! you can have the disgusting oakland raiders in whatever league they play in.

p.s. i call san jose sharks in NHL as well!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey Kotex, im not sure if im going to get the game. Im leaning towards it as of now. If i do, Pencil me in as the Nets, since you ****ers took all the other teams i like

Top Bottom