• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

DCX said:
I can play anytime Shawn, from now til whenever...my gf comes home at 11PM, so i can't play at that time...just let me know.

I wish I could go now, but I'm at work right now. I gotta stop by TMobile on the way home too to swap out my defective Crackberry too!! I'll keep you posted!!

DCX

DCX
Shawnwhann said:
I wish I could go now, but I'm at work right now. I gotta stop by TMobile on the way home too to swap out my defective Crackberry too!! I'll keep you posted!!
Cool let me know.

DCX

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Rorschach said:
Oh no you didn't!

Let's play friday evening, brovah. I'll be home at 7PST.

i don't think i can stay up much longer. if you don't see on by 9pm pst, can we play tomorrow?

I think me and DM just played the greatest game this forum has ever seen/will have heard of.

Triple OT, back and forth, back and forth, till he got Wade to foul out with 2 minutes left in triple OT...and I couldn't play defense anymore and had no one to shoot with :(

This loss hurts very much and I think nearly officially screws my 8th seed hopes!!!

DMczaf

I wish we were playing side by side so I could punch you for those 2 3-pts by Jason Williams to send us to OT back to back :lol

You made like 2 3pts all game, and those are the 2 you made!

Yes, that was the best game this forum will ever see (or not see!) You do not know how happy I was to foul out Wade, dude was carrying your team from the 4th quarter on, I couldn't stop him :(

Vince Carter FINALLY goes off for me, shooting 15-22, scoring 38 pts, grabbing 8 boards, and 4 assists. I was happy to see him get 15 pts some game.

DMczaf said:
I wish we were playing side by side so I could punch you for those 2 3-pts by Jason Williams to send us to OT back to back :lol

You made like 2 3pts all game, and those are the 2 you made!

Yes, that was the best game this forum will ever see (or not see!) You do not know how happy I was to foul out Wade, dude was carrying your team from the 4th quarter on, I couldn't stop him :(

Vince Carter FINALLY goes off for me, shooting 15-22, scoring 38 pts, grabbing 8 boards, and 4 assists. I was happy to see him get 15 pts some game.

Yeah. WHO TRADED THIS GUY VINCE CARTER AND SHANE BATTIER? :lol

Anyways, here are some things I shouted throughout the night:

"DID BEN WALLACE JUST MAKE A ****ING FADEAWAY? *slams controller*"
"****ING VINCE CARTER"
"GOD DAMN SHANE BATTIER"

I'm going to learn to stop going for head fakes. I wish Shaq kept up his hot shooting...:(

This will sting for a long time. This game was won by hustle plays at the end...and of course my team fell flat. Sound familiar in real life!?

Rorschach

jobber said:
i don't think i can stay up much longer. if you don't see on by 9pm pst, can we play tomorrow?
I don't see you on aim..sorry ran a little late because of traffic. If you're not up for it, tomorrow's fine...same time, though :(

jobber

Rorschach said:
I don't see you on aim..sorry ran a little late because of traffic. If you're not up for it, tomorrow's fine...same time, though :(

i'm around!

jobber

DMczaf said:
rors got Reba'd

you're next fun boy.
reba.jpg

Rorschach

I hope you didn't think I was trying. :lol

After that laggy ass 1stQ, I didn't feel much like playing...sorry about the bad game, but it helped your stats. :D

In the first half, I was trying to see how little I could score...7pts in 1 quarter ftw!

The lag did settle down, but by that time it was way too late...

Fifty

Sorry to hear you had lag. I've never encountered any lag in 2K, no matter who I've played...Odd. Lag is what made me quit the Madden league, and I always assumed 2K was perfect in regards to that.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Sorry to hear you had lag. I've never encountered any lag in 2K, no matter who I've played...Odd. Lag is what made me quit the Madden league, and I always assumed 2K was perfect in regards to that.
The rest of the game was not laggy at all...dunno what that was. Just a hiccup, I guess.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I had some lag against Fifty in the first half of our game,2nd half was much better.

Mike Bibby has aids.

Fifty

I cannot believe that game...I just can't. Be glad I won, my good friend Mr. Matrix, because I would have gone insane (blaming the awful controller) had I lost. I will buy a new controller on monday.

It was an insane game...I couldn't stop moving or else my guys would move downcourt, so I couldn't play like I normally do. If Bibby wasn't incredibly hot that game I would have lost, simple as that. I was lucky to get so many open looks at 3 in the first half..Either from not being guarded period, or from kickouts after a double.

My D was shitty (unable to get hands up, but having the players I have it made up for my lack of control) The only way I was able to play D was to hold B to get my guys to stop moving :lol

edit: Oh wow...stats are working 100% now it seems I know only about 1/2 of the league members are playing these days, but that's great to see nonetheless. Funny how they come up only after my most unrealistic game of the season, shooting wise.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I had to double Bibby,*the 2nd coming of ****ing Jordan* in the 2nd half to even get back into the game.

That game was just a shit load of wtfs,so sloppy.

T-mac's shooting is also dog shit in this game just like it is in real life.

pilonv1

I'm not involved with the league but I figured this is the best place for an answer - is this only 30fps online? I played my first online game tonight and it was 30fps and looked like shit :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow you guys are right, it is kinda hard to get a hold of Lakersbob. I haven't played a game in ages (it feels like).

I'm around tomorrow night Cold. Lets get it done.

jobber

it's the battle of the titans...the gloves will come off...there will be NO rules enforced.

when you want it DZhjghdghdhg?

Hey Konex, I am going out of town on business until Thursday of next week, I'll have to make up my game vs. the Warriors then. Thanks!!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
nothing like shooting 31% for the first half of my game against Ror.

I hate this game and all it's signature releases. Ahhhhhhhh

I haven't won a game since I did my trades. I've completely crippled my team. It's just ridiculous.

Truelize said:
nothing like shooting 31% for the first half of my game against Ror.

I hate this game and all it's signature releases. Ahhhhhhhh

I haven't won a game since I did my trades. I've completely crippled my team. It's just ridiculous.

Lebron for Kapono?

JuanMR2

Cloudy said:
Advanced...

Do you know SoulMattic's (Warriors owner)AIM SN? Sent him a friends request on Live a few days ago but its still pending...Win or Lose (most likely lose) I want to play all my games.

jobber

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg

i needed 1 more minute!!!!!!!!

i love to spot people points and come back

jobber

Fifty said:
51 points :lol

30% shooting!

Oh yeah, you really manipulated him.

Will someone other than me please beat DM?

my players didn't start making shots until I was down 20!

After that, I dumped being nice and started playing aggressive. Once I did, everything was going down.

DMczaf

Only reason you had that comeback in the final 4-5 mins was because I played the clock game instead of sticking with my offense. I somehow played Marty Ball in Basketball!! WTF!

Tell Parker and Manu to stay out of my paint, or they get the bows again.

jobber

DMczaf said:
Only reason you had that comeback in the final 4-5 mins was because I played the clock game instead of sticking with my offense. I somehow played Marty Ball in Basketball!! WTF!

Tell Parker and Manu to stay out of my paint, or they get the bows again.

i'm still trying to find out why no one could score until 2 minutes left o_O

Top Bottom