• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

daw840

daw840 said:
Hey guys,

I just moved cross country and both of my xbox's and all of my games are packed away right now. They won't be here until saturday, so anyone who needs to play me will have to bear with me for a little bit. I don't have anything right now. Furthermore, when I get my stuff out of the moving truck I will need to set up very specific times to play as I will have to go to a friends house to play my games. Sorry for the hassle, but moving sucks. :(

Just thought I would quote this again for the new page. I am the Nuggets owner.

Mrbob

Reposted on new page!

Knicks, Jazz, Suns, Sixers....might be able to get a game in tonight after 9PM central if any of my opponents can play.

Me and the Nuggets will play TBA thanks to the generosity of MR F.

Mrbob said:
Reposted on new page!

Knicks, Jazz, Suns, Sixers....might be able to get a game in tonight after 9PM central if any of my opponents can play.

Me and the Nuggets will play TBA thanks to the generosity of MR F.

i'll be here

i'm ending my slump tonight. that's that.

Mrbob

Won't be hard against me. :p

I did take you to OT the last game, and should have won if I could have hit some free throws! :/

I must keep my winning streak alive! But I don't think I'm good enough to do so. :lol

Mrbob

Uhhh, that one hurts.

Awesome game, great finish. I lose on a last second 3 point shot.

But why the hell did CPU peja jump off hill to double cover in the post 15 feet out? Left him wide open to hit a 3. Come on thats just retarded. I couldn't switch to him fast enough to recover.

Mrbob

:lol

Probably will. I'm surprised I've hung tough as much as I have in many of these games. But all this training and hardships are going towards beating you in the next week and so I shall!

Mrbob

I might be able to slap you around tonight zep, but netflix should be sending me Weeds Season 3 disc 1 on blu ray so if it shows up I will be watching that!

Mrbob

Watching the Hornets take the game away from the Spurs in the final couple minutes on this big run. Paul really is a beast in real life damn. :lol

Posey knocks down the open 3. I wish I could do more of that in the league. :/

im available between 5:30pm to 9pm PST tonight to play my opponents.

Denver Nuggets @ Hawks
Philadelphia 76ers @ Hawks
San Antonio Spurs @ Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats @ Hawks

Mrbob

DM is putting Left 4 Dead ahead the league. Bad, DM, bad!

UTAH I might be available for a beating if you are home later tonight.

Smokey

Mrbob said:

UTAH I might be available for a beating if you are home later tonight.

which is fine w/e, but i left wat i was doing b/c he said he would play and i get over there and wait for 10 minutes and see that he's logged off.

DMczaf

Mrbob said:

Im addicted now :( It's all I've been playing this week! SAVE ME!!

Steam Rating:7.4 - Wax on, Wax off

Playing time:23.7 hrs past 2 weeks

Left 4 Dead
23.7 hrs

:(

Smokey said:
which is fine w/e, but i left wat i was doing b/c he said he would play and i get over there and wait for 10 minutes and see that he's logged off.

XBL said you were in the middle of a Halo 3 match, so I thought you were busy. L4D 2 hours later and here I am!

Top Bottom