• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Mrbob

God I hate playing the Jazz. :lol

Miss a shot damn it. Felt like you were draining everything open, while I clank all my shots. I finally start nailing open jumpers well after the game is over. I think I figured out your offense though finally after 2+ beatings. :lol

DiddyBop

tell me about it,baron went 2-19 missing wide open shots while nash was wetting like nothing,i liked that lil step back he did in the 4th. eric gordon himself was keepin us in the game but no one else showed up to play.

ecnal

gg's to both of you.

bob: you let the game get away when you played zone--i was getting a ton of wide open 3s that put the game out of reach.

diddy: great game, it was close the entire time. nash came up big though once i figured out your deffensive tendancies.

still need to play raps, nets, and magic.

Mrbob

Yeah I was trying all different defenses nothing was working. :lol In our scrimmage game I lost 106-67, in our league game I lost 96-77 so the silver lining is I did somewhat better. :D

Nuggets do you have an idea when or if you can roll?

BigAT

Raptors here, looking to play:

Orlando Magic
@ New York Knicks
@ Utah Jazz
@ Denver Nuggets

I'm snowed in so I should be available to play the rest of the day. Let me know if any of you are around.

Denver Nuggets @ Hawks
Philadelphia 76ers @ Hawks
San Antonio Spurs @ Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats @ Hawks

you guys around tonight? i'll be pretty busy this weekend.

DCX

DCX
BigAT said:

Orlando Magic
@ New York Knicks
@ Utah Jazz
@ Denver Nuggets

I'm snowed in so I should be available to play the rest of the day. Let me know if any of you are around.
tonight.

DCX

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys, please beat Viak. i need him off my ass for the division title :(

:lol

gg dm. was some sick plays in that game got 2 in particular that i liked and ill upload those to the website later.

i am now done w/ my week 5 games yessir.

Mrbob

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys, please beat Viak. i need him off my ass for the division title :(

Too bad for you your life is about to get tougher after I beat your ass next week. My one and only goal for week 6 is to defeat you. I can lose my other 4 games!

ecnal

BigAT said:

Orlando Magic
@ New York Knicks
@ Utah Jazz
@ Denver Nuggets

still around?

ecnal

OMFG DM, GREAT FUCKING GAME.

nash couldn't hit a single shot the entire game, then he catches fire. i get the luckiest charging foul on your inbound pass and then nash drains the game winner.

most amazing comeback ever.

ecnal

BigAT said:

Orlando Magic
@ New York Knicks
@ Utah Jazz
@ Denver Nuggets

lets play our game tonight

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Wow what a week. I manage a big sporting goods store and we have been CRAZY busy this past week. And it's only gonna get busier till the 29th. Good times. :D

I am home Sunday evening and available to play some games (hopefully..... I haven't seen the family much all week either). And then I should be available to play a game Monday night after the kids are in bed.

I've still got games against:
Spurs
Bobcats
Pistons
76ers

Shoot me a message here if any of you guys are going to be around.

K. thanx. Bye

most people in here post pretty often and play 2k9 pretty often. i've actually been really pleased with how well the league has run

except that there is one guy
Konex
that never posts here

daw840

kirbybreezy said:
Daw let me know when you can play. I know your time is limited this weekend, so when you're done killing the infected lets get it done.

Sorry man, this weekend has been kind of crazy, just moved about 2000 miles. I downloaded my profile on my buddys Xbox to play a little Gears for about 10 minutes but he had a friend over to play L4D and they used my GT. I wasn't on. I have had a lot of GF duties today. I will try to get online tomorrow.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
DenogginizerOS said:
I am available to play games today. Send me an AIM or post in here if you need to play me. I am the Boobcats.

I should be home around 5:30 est and available to play. Hope you are around.

Top Bottom